Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Who Else Uses Abb Doc And Dialux In Electrical Engineering Design Projects - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Else Uses Abb Doc And Dialux In Electrical Engineering Design Projects (581 Views)

Where Can I Gain Experience In Electrical Engineering? / Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) / I had 2.2 in Electrical Engineering,Please, i need your advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Uses Abb Doc And Dialux In Electrical Engineering Design Projects by slimiyke(m): 11:45am On Jan 12, 2020
Am an Electrical Engineer with 10years experience in Industrial electrical designs though employed in one of the reputable Italian companies here in Portharcourt River State. My few years of experience in this practice has been more of exposure to some aspects of designs and use of softwares such as ABB DOC,DIALUX EVO and ECODIAL these are all Electrical design and simulation softwares that enhances and perfects your designs. ABB DOC is basically used to design and simulate power distribution systems same with ECODIAL while DIALUX EVO is used for lighting system designs and animation for both indoor and outdoor It sincerely baffles me that throughout my years of practice I have never met anyone that seems to know much about Abb doc and Dialux Evo this keeps me wondering if our system of education and practice in this part of the world really exempt us from being exposed to this beautiful electrical design tools? Please if you're viewing this tread and you use any of this softwares kindly let me know maybe for something even bigger....thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Uses Abb Doc And Dialux In Electrical Engineering Design Projects by dadarasak(m): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Presently I'm into Electrical contracting. I only implement and materialise service drawings, although I edit and prepare as-built drawings but I cannot design from scratch.

Can you recommend any Electrical design school or Centre in PH? I'd love to add designing skills to my project management skills. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Who Else Uses Abb Doc And Dialux In Electrical Engineering Design Projects by slimiyke(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
dadarasak:
Presently I'm into Electrical contracting. I only implement and materialise service drawings, although I edit and prepare as-built drawings but I cannot design from scratch.

Can you recommend any Electrical design school or Centre in PH? I'd love to add designing skills to my project management skills. Thank you
I can't say much of any known Industrial Electrical design training center unless you want to acquire just CAD design skill, you should know that electrical design training is differential acquiring just CAD design skill....Though I know of GIL automation training....I still count it a rare privilege and blessing that I acquired such training and skill from some of the ABB representative experts in the field of industrial electrical designs
Re: Who Else Uses Abb Doc And Dialux In Electrical Engineering Design Projects by Richie0001: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
How would one get these softwares

(1) (Reply)

Become A Certified Electrical, Instrumentation & Automation Engineer/technician / Forex Traders In Calabar / Muyiwa Adejobi Now Lagos State Police Command PRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.