Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

My Uncle Told His Children. "I Once Attended Church With A Bathroom Slippers" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Uncle Told His Children. "I Once Attended Church With A Bathroom Slippers" (271 Views)

Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle Told His Children. "I Once Attended Church With A Bathroom Slippers" by Christmasdon(m): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2020
As the caption reads, due to the increasing laxity ofso many children and the youths of today both male and female ones often finds it hard to appear in their church clothes seeing them going or coming with their HOLY BIBLE.
A Certain white sunday mid morning like that my uncle came back from the church though i came back early before him,although he was among quite a number of some church groups and societies which they have their meetings after each church service. let me go straight to the main issue, He came back and saw his children still lying sleepy on the floor he was mad at them,he shouted to their ears, yelling,why did you not go to church today? he asked with his tongue properly making a bowel of food round on his side mouth showcasing how angry he can become.he questioned them at a time. One came up to say , Dad i had no better clothes.to put on. why can't you wash the very ones you have and wear them to church he asked keenly? That was my first time he opened up and said d above caption.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Told His Children. "I Once Attended Church With A Bathroom Slippers" by Davash222(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Story.
African parents and their numerous lies. Ever wondered why all of them took Ist position during their primary and secondary days.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Told His Children. "I Once Attended Church With A Bathroom Slippers" by Muhammad2468(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
your own better

olumba olumba church ⛪️ people way them day go bear foot fa

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Avoid Smoking Weed / This Spiritual Scientist Says The Name Nigeria Is Cursed And Has To Be Removed / How Should A Homosexual Christian Approach Homosexuality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.