Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary (53877 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by womenareapes: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by bluecircle470: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lagosfinder:
This guy case dont need trial at all

Every suspect deserves a trial irrespective of what...
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by goat22: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SO WHAT SHOULD BE DONE NOW?
My boy, if buttocks dey black e get problem?
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by TGMISKY(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
You see those people who are awesomely quiet, don't fear them but reach out to them. Many things may be eating them up.
I wish I had this knowledge then. David-West was such a quiet (maybe even a loner) student back then in school.
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by womenareapes: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kingpele:
Terrorist, I think he needs mental valuation, to know whether this guy is ok, I can't believe a sane man can kill 19 prostitute women just like that.... Very nice
fixed!
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by ensamy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
I can see he is even carrying Bible. According to the scriptures if he repents and accepts Jesus Christ , he will become a new man in Christ, all the killings will be wiped out of his records in Heaven. Even if he is hanged he will be sitting with Jesus Christ at the write hand of God.
Hahahaha!!! Religion tire me oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin . Just like St. Paul

1 Like

Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by Femeto: 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Why are dey wasting time. In India dey would just take him to one bush and end his life. Some strong politicians must be linked to him.
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by ensamy(m): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
I can see he is carrying the Holy Bible, meaning he has given his life to Christ which is the most important thing. Surprisingly even if he is convicted and hanged today, he can make heaven and people like Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyekhilome and Ashimolowo will not make heaven according to the scriptures. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked Just like the thief that was crucified with Jesus made heaven because he was very remorseful and repentant.
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by Jamorezzi: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
This guy don turn celebrity.
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by AreaFada2: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
fredoooooo:
I think some people in Gov't trying to protect this bastard , abeg make dem give boys tyres and matches and do the justice abeg ..
I hate course proceduressad

I hope not. He wasn't harvesting body parts so hopefully no politician used his harvest for political fortune.

I think due process should be followed. To unravel all his crimes and bring a semblance of closure to bereaved families.

I wonder how 19 women were killed in hotels (possibly in a similar manner) and there wasn't a national outrage. shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by crackhouse(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
David west looking at his 6ft grave like

Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by Koralords: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
this guy should feature on idxtra
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by Chatinews: 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
The C.E.O of V.E_signature popularly known as Uncle Burna is giving out 20k to 2 lucky winners weekly.

To stand a chance to be among one of the lucky winner.

Facebook Page: v.e_signature

1. Visit https://m.facebook.com/uncleburna/
2. Like the page
3. Share any of his post
4. Comment done

Instagram handle: v.e_signature

1. Visit https://instagram.com/v.e_signature?igshid=9mee4y8cck2v
2. Follow the page
3. Like any of his post
4. Comment done

Note: The higher you share or like, the higher your chance of winning
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by oochi123(f): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mr Man, Why did you kill the girls that came to relieve you of konji? Heartless soul.. Person wey dem for don kill and give his corpse to vultures..
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
He deserves death sentence
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by OnyesomJ(m): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
Nigeria is A Failed State oops country

The man is guilt Already why still judging and Prolong the case.

Very soon the Killer will release on Bail

Nonsense constitutional law !!
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by Uzomacharles: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
If Na PoorMan Dem For Don Kill am since
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by iammolise(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
This news makes me flash back to what happened to me two days ago.

I could kill those boys that did that to me if I catch them.

Animalistic pple everywhere angry
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by Enemyofpeace: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
Naijaolosho olosho work no dey pay o, e better make you dey give men free of charge
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Naijaolosho olosho work no dey pay o, e better make you dey give men free of charge

cheesy
Na olosho work I use build my house for Abuja oo

Be deceiving your sef
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by Enemyofpeace: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

cheesy
Na olosho work I use build my house for Abuja oo

Be deceiving your sef
yinmu. You too dey lie. Ordinary land you no get, not to talk of building a house
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by majamajic(m): 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
Nthrone:

Have you ever paid tax, all ur life in Nigeria, talk true?

u are not related to any of the 19 victims or maybe ......

in Nigeria we all pay indirect taxes , if in 1979 I can cross upper iweka freely it means am good to go ,
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by realstars: 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Sirlins:
Finally a new sex position called Buhari, just be on top and be doing nothing
why now? Please dont spoil show now,
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by realstars: 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
So the girls are not yet rest in peace?
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by Hallabee1(m): 12:01am On Jan 13, 2020
GeniusWannabe:
Why is he still allowed to dress like a normal citizen? Or is that a picture from the day he was arrested? See as the guy kak like say those officers na him personal guards.
The guy look self show like person wey don high and the with full confidence that he will be release soon
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by Sagay212: 12:06am On Jan 13, 2020
Why wasting time and money on a useless killer? He has confessed he is guilty and you have established enough evidence. Why all these time wasting and money? Just kill the idiotu and feed his corpse to crocodiles.
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by Christmasdon(m): 12:10am On Jan 13, 2020
Do they want to immotarlize him as they have immotarlized Naira Marley. the Marlians. nonsense, okay David West . the western
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by globalresource: 12:14am On Jan 13, 2020
Sirlins:
Finally a new sex position called Buhari, just be on top and be doing nothing

Lol. Buhari style
Re: Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:15am On Jan 13, 2020
Why is his head still on his neck? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / Man Recovers His Stolen Vehicle From Robbers. See The Condition He Found It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.