Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

REVEALED: How People Run Mad And Walk Naked On The Street - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / REVEALED: How People Run Mad And Walk Naked On The Street (1025 Views)

Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? / Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) / Shocking: See Imo Big Who Ran Mad And Walks The Street Complete N@ked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: How People Run Mad And Walk Naked On The Street by Welcum: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Do you know that many people who are downright insane today never believed they would ever be? Also, do you know that many people who are 'mentally stable' today will be the mad people of tomorrow? Have you ever wondered just how real people like you eventually lose their sanity to the point of living on dumps or walking naked on the street?

If you have answered the above questions in affirmation (as you should, any way), then this is for you. They say that prevention is better than cure. So, use this opportunity to learn from someone else's real-life experience just how people become insane and how you will make it absolutely impossible for YOU to ever become insane no matter what happens.

I research a lot of topics on the things that affect people, society, and life generally. So, recently, I encountered a fellow whose experience explained clearly just how many mad people on our streets got where they are. Let's identify this fellow as Akin (not his real name though). Akin gave me an account of how he almost ran mad the previous week. Then, after analyzing what he said, I have made deductions that clearly point to how all the mad people on the streets of Lagos and elsewhere may have become the wreck that they are today.

"I had been taking marijuana for many years" Akin said, "and it never made me misbehave for once. Instead, I noticed that it made me reason better and, even, relate better with people. But, something unusual happened to me last week. After I finished smoking the weed, I wanted to go and take my bath. I removed my trousers in order to put on my boxers ready to go to the bathroom (outside). But, all of a sudden, I felt a strong force, under the influence of the weed. The force was pushing me to go out naked without putting on my boxers".

"So, what happened next?", I asked.

COPIED FROM: http:///s2e57d3b0200112en_ng
Re: REVEALED: How People Run Mad And Walk Naked On The Street by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
synthetic drugs, hard drugs and even weed can have someone lose their damn mind....

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: How People Run Mad And Walk Naked On The Street by LordofNaija: 6:15am On Jan 13, 2020
This is what happened next oga blogger

Omo, it was a real battle" Akin said. "I had to hold myself down on my bed while the force was pushing me. I held myself down as if I was wrestling with someone and that 'someone' was me. At the end of the struggle, I succeeded in forcing myself to put on my boxers before going to the bathroom".

Again, I asked, "what do you think is the reason you succeeded in stopping yourself from going out naked?"

"If not that my spirit is very strong, I tell you, I was already walking through the door without my boxers" Akin said.

HERE IS MY DEDUCTION FROM THIS EXPERIENCE
Akin's experience makes me think that lack of willpower is the major reason people become insane. Imagine that he did not hold himself down in spite of the force pushing him? He would just walk outside naked. Then, the force would have pushed him to pick a cellophane bag - one after another and on and on and on until it would have become a 'normal' life for him.

So, I am using this opportunity to urge YOU (the reader) to cultivate strong willpower in every occasion. Always try to hold yourself back from doing things that you know to be wrong. For instance, it is a kind of madness for a man to be spending money on a strange woman while his own family is going hungry. It starts in one moment that the man failed to talk sense into himself. Then, it gradually becomes a 'normal' life for the man. Those looking at him might think the woman used juju on him. But it may not be so actually.

What do you think about Akin's experience? Do you agree with the deduction I made from it? Please, I'd like to hear from you to help us know the truth more and more. Thank you.
Re: REVEALED: How People Run Mad And Walk Naked On The Street by Welcum: 8:39am On Jan 13, 2020
LordofNaija:
This is what happened next oga blogger

Omo, it was a real battle" Akin said. "I had to hold myself down on my bed while the force was pushing me. I held myself down as if I was wrestling with someone and that 'someone' was me. At the end of the struggle, I succeeded in forcing myself to put on my boxers before going to the bathroom".

Again, I asked, "what do you think is the reason you succeeded in stopping yourself from going out naked?"

"If not that my spirit is very strong, I tell you, I was already walking through the door without my boxers" Akin said.

HERE IS MY DEDUCTION FROM THIS EXPERIENCE
Akin's experience makes me think that lack of willpower is the major reason people become insane. Imagine that he did not hold himself down in spite of the force pushing him? He would just walk outside naked. Then, the force would have pushed him to pick a cellophane bag - one after another and on and on and on until it would have become a 'normal' life for him.

So, I am using this opportunity to urge YOU (the reader) to cultivate strong willpower in every occasion. Always try to hold yourself back from doing things that you know to be wrong. For instance, it is a kind of madness for a man to be spending money on a strange woman while his own family is going hungry. It starts in one moment that the man failed to talk sense into himself. Then, it gradually becomes a 'normal' life for the man. Those looking at him might think the woman used juju on him. But it may not be so actually.

What do you think about Akin's experience? Do you agree with the deduction I made from it? Please, I'd like to hear from you to help us know the truth more and more. Thank you.
Clap for yourself for hating to see people succeed even when that cannot help you. Continue.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks Second In Nations With The Highest Paternity Fraud! / Good Chance To Trade Razer Gold Gift Cards On Won.store / Say Hae To Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.