Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,842 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Peugeot 406 Coupe For Sale: Not Registered - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Peugeot 406 Coupe For Sale: Not Registered (19847 Views)

Awoof!! 03 Nissan Altima Used Briefly Bt Not Registered Fabric 700k See Pix. / Peugeot 406 Coupe Automatic 2002 Model Just Arrived 4 N1.5m Call 08025365079 / PRICE REDUCED!!!!! Peugeot 406 Coupe For Quick Sale: Newly Registered: 890k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peugeot 406 Coupe For Sale: Not Registered by sanya404(m): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2011
@Walenshy, Wat are you doing here. Because i believe you do not have money to purchase a Motor Cycle,,talkless of buying a car tyre, You nid to FIX UP ur brain because i believe it is empty inside, I believe it is you that is a 419, Because that is why your remaining NigerianS are trying to Fraud us here in England, You fuckin IDIOTS
Re: Peugeot 406 Coupe For Sale: Not Registered by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2011
Sanya, spoken like a true con artist. You can rant, and hurl all the insults you care to. The fact still remains you tried to hoodwink prospective buyers, with an image which doesn't represent what you claim to have for sale. A Wikipedia image of all things!

You're merely making a lame attempt to deflect interest from your rather dodgy advert. A moronic silverback gorilla can see through your elaborate hoax, and take your [i]"explanations" [/i]apart piece by piece.

I claim to have been in the UK for some time? I was born and raised here, and have lived here most of my life. As for Nigerians remaining in Nigeria, are you better than they are? Besides, what's my location got to do with the issues here? It's Nigerians like you that tarnish our image, wherever you go. I would slink off, with my tail between my legs if I was you. Because, you've been busted, and everyone knows it!
  cool
Re: Peugeot 406 Coupe For Sale: Not Registered by walenshy: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2011
Sanya , didn't your mother tell you not to swear at people or you didn't grow up in a home ? OK if your mother didn't tell you , your class teacher in primary school should have told you!!! pls don't tell me u didn't go to primary school or did your parents seperate when you were a baby and there was no parental control Sorry i feel your pain
Back to business , i am just a business man and i want make we arrange things together you know we can make a good team , sell cars on wikipedia , infact let me inform you i have a PhD.d in organized crime
Re: Peugeot 406 Coupe For Sale: Not Registered by Landmark(m): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2011
Why do people think they can come on Nairaland and swindle others of their hard earned money.
I suggest the moderator should look for a way to block this swindler from usin nairaland again.
You are a nobody trying to be who you are not, stop bragging about what you don't have and please cover your face in shame.
Change from your wicked way or God will expose you and it may be too late for you.
A word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: Peugeot 406 Coupe For Sale: Not Registered by hbrednic: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2011
sanya404:

Watever everyone!! Am really not freaked about your attitude, My 406coupe is Nice and Perfect, so I can decide to use it personally, The only reason why i was gunna sell it was becus i just bought an INFINITY FX35. And i thought it would be un-forseen to cover down 2 vehicles in Nigeria without using it because i reside in the UK. However, i am not surprised with the way each one of you reacted today, including your Boss SIENA, I that is your mentality, The only person i was surprised about is SIENA, who claim to have been in the UK for some time. But yet he still acted surprisingly like you lot. Well people mentality pauses sumtimes, Anyway I have decided to use my Silk 406 Coupe for myself along with my SUV FX35, So you lot can SUCK
Enjoy the wiki autos posters on your wall,nobody will fall to your low level scam gringrin
Re: Peugeot 406 Coupe For Sale: Not Registered by fabienjoe: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2011
You amaze me Sanya! What exactly are you talking about? Whether you have Rolls Royce or Ferrari, only you know. And what is that about being unforseen to keep two cars in Nigeria? Is it English Language spoken in the UK or what? Educate me on the meaning, I'm struggling. What everyone including Siena is trying to make you understand is that posting a vehicle different from the one you intend to sell and pass it off as the one you are selling is deceitful and fraudulent. It doesn't matter if your vehicle is better than the one you posted. Lifting a picture from Wikipedia and thinking everybody will be fooled makes you look, em, thick, I'm afraid(I'm not suggesting you are though). On your thoughts on Siena, I live in the UK as well and can't fault any of his postings - civilised and well-researched - much more than can be said about yours. I must add that it is more about how your mind works than where you live.
Re: Peugeot 406 Coupe For Sale: Not Registered by sanya404(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2011
Yo blad!! Fabian or wattz ya name!! Listen ya!! Wat u chattin at, i aint got ur time ya!!! i gat car forsale and wat!!! Dnt nid pple lyk u to buy ma shit!! U get me, Put dat straight in ur Fuckup head ya!! Dnt care where ya frm ya!! Am frm Nottz ya, so u can bring it on if ur a Strong man!! And ima get u down if u Fuk wiv me!! Am frm NG3 ya (ST-ANNS), We dnt fuk about
Re: Peugeot 406 Coupe For Sale: Not Registered by sanya404(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2011
Oi Fabien!! Am frm Nottingham ya!! And av been Jail many times for GBH nd datya, so best for u to shut da fuk up nw,
Re: Peugeot 406 Coupe For Sale: Not Registered by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2011
sanya404:

Oi Fabien!! Am frm Nottingham ya!! And av been Jail many times for GBH nd datya, so best for u to shut da fuk up nw,

Is that something to be proud of? And are people meant to be scared of you? All this, just because you've been outed, posting a Wikipedia image, to represent a car you might not even own?

Just for reference - Cockney and psuedo Patuá don't go together. You don't sound tough, or indeed impressive. More like an uneducated Street Kid, living on the streets of London.

You might as well stick with Pidgin, at least you'd have an identity; right now, you're lost.
Re: Peugeot 406 Coupe For Sale: Not Registered by sanya404(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2011
Watever siena!! jst go away
Re: Peugeot 406 Coupe For Sale: Not Registered by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2011
Yeah, yeah, heard it all before.
Re: Peugeot 406 Coupe For Sale: Not Registered by amah4game: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
the fx45 n 406 still never show?
Re: Peugeot 406 Coupe For Sale: Not Registered by achimugu18: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2020
Buy it in three simple steps:
1) Contact: SMS, whatsapp or call 08157405771
2) Inspect
3) Pay
Sound unbeatable engine
Super solid shocks
Power windows
Power steering
ABS
Drives like brand new. Sound engine. sound system working. Just the front hubby to fix. Fault free.
Unbeatable machine. King of the road. All you need is a ride from Abuja to Anyigba and back or vice versa.
Note: This is not the typical 406 or all those dead beat cars you are used to seeing on NL. So quit pricing it ridiculously. thanks.
Price: N450,000 slightly negotiable
Reason for sale: Need money to pay for a job urgently

(1) (2) (Reply)

CARS BELOW 2M*TOYOTA,HONDA,VOLKSWAGON.NISSAN,BMW,BENZ, CHRYSLER & MORE, / Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind / Preventing Car Accidents With Bluetooth Mirrors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.