Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Nigerian Victim Of Ukraine Airlines Crash In Iran Is A Fake News - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Victim Of Ukraine Airlines Crash In Iran Is A Fake News (293 Views)

11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) / FRSC Men Involved In Auto Crash In Ibadan. / 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Victim Of Ukraine Airlines Crash In Iran Is A Fake News by Eberex(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
The said person in Punch newspaper who is said to have been a victim in the Ukraine plane crash is well and alive. As a matter of fact he was never in the aeroplane to begin with. His name is Yinka and is someone I know here in Lagos. His picture being used by Punch as the victim of the plane crash is not acceptable.

Friends, families and well wishers have been calling him to verify this.

Imagine what is happening to loved ones emotions when they see his picture as victim of the plane crash?

https://todaynewsafrica.com/nigerian-dauda-onoruoiza-among-176-victims-of-ukrainian-passenger-jet-shot-down-by-iran/

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Ukraine Airlines Crash In Iran Is A Fake News by blank(f): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Someone mentioned same. That Punch used the wrong picture.

@lalasticlala, please update the front page with the right info

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Female Student Attacks Guy In Public For Telling Friends They Made Love / I Dont Have A Big D**k,but Every Lady I Made Love With,always Come Back For More / Bet9ja Virtual On The Verge Of Ruining Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.