Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

2-year-old Girl Allegedly Strangled To Death By Housemaid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2-year-old Girl Allegedly Strangled To Death By Housemaid (767 Views)

Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra / 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes / Alexia Mupende Killed By Housemaid In Rwanda (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2-year-old Girl Allegedly Strangled To Death By Housemaid by naijaloudmouth1: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
2-year-old girl allegedly strangled to death by housemaid for refusing to wear her cloth

A 2-year-old girl was allegedly strangled to death by a 16-year-old housemaid yesterday January 11, for reportedly refusing to wear her clothes after having her bath.

Facebok user, Somack Aju Mbaise who shared the story said the incident occurred at Ihechiowa Street off MCC Rd in Owerri, Imo State.

She wrote;

What a wicked world ?

Somkenechukwu 2yrs old was strangled yesterday by their maid,a 16yr old girl because the little girl refused to wear her clothes after taking a bath....

This happened at Ihechiowa Street off MCC Rd Owerri......

You see why I will always go for adults? Try nonsense with me, and rot in jail!

But may evil like this be far from me and my household!

https://preciousnaija.com/2020/01/12/2-year-old-girl-allegedly-strangled-to-death-by-housemaid-for-refusing-to-wear-her-cloth/

Re: 2-year-old Girl Allegedly Strangled To Death By Housemaid by Romanoff(f): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
These days that both husband and wife need to work, it us only God that really protects children.

They are not 100% safe in the hands of maids, nannies, day care givers and even extended family members.

God help our generation o, tori ko easy.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Allegedly Strangled To Death By Housemaid by naijaloudmouth1: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2020

@Lalasticlala
Re: 2-year-old Girl Allegedly Strangled To Death By Housemaid by poshestmina(f): 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
shocked shocked .
Re: 2-year-old Girl Allegedly Strangled To Death By Housemaid by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
what do you expect when you use kids to raise your own kids?!

ONE bullet to the back of the head of that demon child
ONE bullet to the back of the head of deluded parents
Re: 2-year-old Girl Allegedly Strangled To Death By Housemaid by punisha: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
Is the maid still alive?
Can u send her down to me for a brief interrogation?
I won't harm her I promise...
I will only pull her limbs and arms away from their sockets, an eyeball too, cut her tongue in two and pull all her teeths.
We should learn to show mercy to these heartless souls and not kill back in retaliation.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Allegedly Strangled To Death By Housemaid by Nostradamus: 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
That useless maid should be slaughtered.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Allegedly Strangled To Death By Housemaid by donstan18: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
Having a third party in your home isn't just advisable for any reason.

I don't support killing of innocent kids, neither do I know the maid in person to side for her, but I strongly believe the maid has been receiving a terrible and horrible treatment from her madam which made her develop a deep hatred for the little baby.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Allegedly Strangled To Death By Housemaid by Kyari79(m): 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
That is how her parents cough her to beet her or ................................
Re: 2-year-old Girl Allegedly Strangled To Death By Housemaid by Jabioro: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
I hoped by now the maid is not alive, because she is not supposed to survived the mob..not the second either..Kill the idiot and forget the case..A 16 year old maid is old enough to take care of that innocent toddler..The parent may have the hand..it may be the way parent have been treating the maid..

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Storm Former ABU Vc’s Home, Take Away Daughter / [VIDEO] Cross River Judge Allegedly Sends Her Sons To Assault Her Driver. / Soldiers Who Kidnapped Undergraduate From Imo And Killed Him In Anambra Nabbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.