Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Nigerian Army Has Lost Its Integrity – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Has Lost Its Integrity – Wike (990 Views)

Efcc Totally Destroys Its Integrity / Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole / Military Has Lost Its Integrity, Says Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Has Lost Its Integrity – Wike by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, said on Sunday the Nigerian Army has lost its integrity for allegedly aiding elections rigging in the country.
Wike, who stated this at a church service marking the 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebration in Port Harcourt, noted that Nigerians would never honour members of the Armed Forces involved in election rigging.
He said: “We are not honouring those who are unprofessional and carry ballot boxes to influence the electoral process. I urge members of the Armed Forces to choose the right path in the interest of the country.
“It is unfortunate that the military has lost its integrity because of some unprofessional personnel. Nobody is afraid of the military because of their unprofessional conduct. Those who come to rig election or kill Rivers people, heaven will never remember them.”

“I thank God that the chairman of INEC has owned up that the problems with elections are the security agencies. This confirms all I have said in the past.”
The governor, however, praised the Armed Forces for preserving the unity of the country, saying “but for them, kidnappers, cultists, insurgents and armed robbers would have taken over the country.
Wike called for the institution of a reward system to encourage soldiers to put in their best for the country.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/nigerian-army-has-lost-its-integrity-wike/?fbclid=IwAR0GpC7RIavuX6MjnA2BK3Hldp_eucE6Th9FRKDhu5MXpkSNRUHDD8pr4Kw

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Lost Its Integrity – Wike by fernandoc(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
If you’re a member of any armed forces in Nigeria it’s understandable if you’re there for the salary. However if you’re there for glory and the love of your nation you’re playing a fools game.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Lost Its Integrity – Wike by Charleys: 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
Virginity ? grin
Re: Nigerian Army Has Lost Its Integrity – Wike by Oyiboman69: 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
Do they have one before?, bunch of zombies undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Has Lost Its Integrity – Wike by SmellingAnus(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
If this no reach front page I go leave Nairaland for three hours cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Has Lost Its Integrity – Wike by jlinkd78(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Wike summed it well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Lost Its Integrity – Wike by Judicible(m): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tey Tey
Re: Nigerian Army Has Lost Its Integrity – Wike by festacman(m): 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
So, loud mouth Nyesom Wike and other selfish state governors have integrity in abundance, abi?

Much respect to Nigerian Army. They are ever ready to give up their precious lives that we may live in peace. Every drop of blood and every groan of every casualty soldier is deeply appreciated. No soldier living or fallen will be forgotten.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Has Lost Its Integrity – Wike by Godfullsam(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
The Nigeria military force is a bunch of rubbish. They never had integrity in the first place .

You can't lost what you never had.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Has Lost Its Integrity – Wike by Commentor: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Wike can arm cults but expects the military to stand back and watch.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Lost Its Integrity – Wike by verifiablefacts: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, said on Sunday the Nigerian Army has lost its integrity for allegedly aiding elections rigging in the country.
Wike, who stated this at a church service marking the 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebration in Port Harcourt, noted that Nigerians would never honour members of the Armed Forces involved in election rigging.
He said: “We are not honouring those who are unprofessional and carry ballot boxes to influence the electoral process. I urge members of the Armed Forces to choose the right path in the interest of the country.
“It is unfortunate that the military has lost its integrity because of some unprofessional personnel. Nobody is afraid of the military because of their unprofessional conduct. Those who come to rig election or kill Rivers people, heaven will never remember them.”

“I thank God that the chairman of INEC has owned up that the problems with elections are the security agencies. This confirms all I have said in the past.”
The governor, however, praised the Armed Forces for preserving the unity of the country, saying “but for them, kidnappers, cultists, insurgents and armed robbers would have taken over the country.
Wike called for the institution of a reward system to encourage soldiers to put in their best for the country.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/nigerian-army-has-lost-its-integrity-wike/?fbclid=IwAR0GpC7RIavuX6MjnA2BK3Hldp_eucE6Th9FRKDhu5MXpkSNRUHDD8pr4Kw

You used before na
Re: Nigerian Army Has Lost Its Integrity – Wike by Turantula(m): 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
festacman:
So, loud mouth Nyesom Wike and other selfish state governors have integrity in abundance, abi?

Much respect to Nigerian Army. They are ever ready to give up their precious lives that we may live in peace. Every drop of blood and every groan of every casualty soldier is deeply appreciated. No soldier living or fallen will be forgotten.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Has Lost Its Integrity – Wike by Mightyhaiz: 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
SmellingAnus:
If this no reach front page I go leave Nairaland for three hours cheesy
this your username sha

Am sure u meant smelly anus... Smelling anus? U smell anus

Either ways,...its

Yuck yuck lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Army Has Lost Its Integrity – Wike by valarmorghulis: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Same Nigerian army u used against rotimi amechi, some of us still remember
Re: Nigerian Army Has Lost Its Integrity – Wike by SmellingAnus(m): 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
this your username sha

Am sure u meant smelly anus... Smelling anus? U smell anus

Either ways,...its

Yuck yuck lipsrsealed
hahahaha no vex I go change am to scentinganus grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Lost Its Integrity – Wike by Mightyhaiz: 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
SmellingAnus:
hahahaha no vex I go change am to scentinganus grin
lol,..anus must smell o

U just dey remind us of that sad fact cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Has Lost Its Integrity – Wike by SmellingAnus(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
lol,..anus must smell o

U just dey remind us of that sad fact cheesy
hahahhaha I happy say you get the message grin
Re: Nigerian Army Has Lost Its Integrity – Wike by ambu2: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2020
Governor Wike is hypocritical. Rigging is the trademark of Nigerian politician. No exception. Go to hinterland on election day and you will see how hypocritical our politicians are about electoral reforms. The truth is they complain when they lose and do church thanksgiving when they win.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Singapore Which Is A Better Country / Ihedioha: Imo Faithfuls Holds Prayer Ahead Of Supreme Court Review (pics) / Twitter's Adetutu Balogun To Buhari: Daddy We're Missing You In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.