Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Google Adsense And Hosting Questionpl - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense And Hosting Questionpl (541 Views)

Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Website Design And Hosting At N5,000 / Talk Bad About Google And Be Banned From Adsense And Search Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense And Hosting Questionpl by suxes2006(m): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2010
Please can anyone tell me about the impression thing about
adsense? I heard google pays like 0.05 per impression,

Which hosting coy would you recommend for a lil while for
a forum with chatting ability? the owner plans to start using
a dedicated server later on,

SHALOM
Re: Google Adsense And Hosting Questionpl by utimatedes(m): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2010
Please note that not all the advertises pay per impression. Some advertises will pay more than 0.05 Euro, while others will not even pay at all per impression except clicks.

Just look for any host that has My SQL Database and PHP4 or 5.
If you are just starting and you want to earn only from adsense, I will advise you start with share hosting and later move to VPS. VPS will be very expensive and you.

HostGator.com is ok, Don't use Godaddy hosting, you can register domain with them
Re: Google Adsense And Hosting Questionpl by suxes2006(m): 1:18am On Dec 06, 2010
utimatedes:

Please note that not all the advertises pay per impression. Some advertises will pay more than 0.05 Euro, while others will not even pay at all per impression except clicks.

Just look for any host that has My SQL Database and PHP4 or 5.
If you are just starting and you want to earn only from adsense, I will advise you start with share hosting and later move to VPS. VPS will be very expensive and you.

HostGator.com is ok, Don't use Godaddy hosting, you can register domain with them

Thanks bro. I'm actually asking the hosting thingy
for a friend while the adsense is mine. I will like to know
if you know those that pays per impression, needs to write
something about that.

SHALOM
Re: Google Adsense And Hosting Questionpl by utimatedes(m): 11:43am On Dec 06, 2010
There is no way you can know that, That is only known to google alone.

The only thing you can do to earn big is:
1) Provide unique content
2) Create your site using high paying keywords.
3) Have genuine intention of providing information to your visitors so that you can attract unique visitors.
4) Take time to optimize your site and promote your site.
5) Your site should be indexed by all the major search engines
6) If you are targeting money now, you might be disappointed because adsense take time for you to earn big.

Just do the right thing and be patient you will earn big later
Re: Google Adsense And Hosting Questionpl by Samjoeng(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2010
Hello Sir,
I had already applied to google adsense and my application was turned down. what do you advice me to do?
Re: Google Adsense And Hosting Questionpl by suxes2006(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2010
well i confirmed from warrior forum and i heard
it doesnt work like that, anyways thanks

^^^ re-apply jor

SHALOM
Re: Google Adsense And Hosting Questionpl by utimatedes(m): 3:00am On Dec 08, 2010
Create a blog using blogger and reapply through blogger adsense monetisation link
Re: Google Adsense And Hosting Questionpl by dante147: 7:54am On Dec 09, 2010
hey frd. note that google adsense do not allowed application with free hosting / blog. you need a professional website to apply for adense program. i can help you in setting up google adsense account for a token, pay after service. call 07034242688. visit http://gamddullrecruiting..com or http://nairabiz.in
Re: Google Adsense And Hosting Questionpl by utimatedes(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2010
dante147:

hey frd. note that google adsense do not allowed application with free hosting / blog. you need a professional website to apply for adense program. i can help you in setting up google adsense account for a token, pay after service. call 07034242688. visit http://gamddullrecruiting..com or http://nairabiz.in

You are a bloody fool. Why are you passing wrong information just because you want to get some money from them.
I know info marketer tell lies so much.

For your information, the easiest way to get approved by Google Adsense is to use google blogger.com free blog.

Stop passing wrong information please
Re: Google Adsense And Hosting Questionpl by suxes2005(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^^ Dont mind him jare

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Website Designer Wanted / Do Nigerians Really Make Money Online? This Report Will Shock You! / The World Is Your This Year And Beyound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.