Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,051 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Get Free PAYPAL Cash If You Win A Crossword Competition - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Free PAYPAL Cash If You Win A Crossword Competition (225 Views)

How To Get Free Paypal Cash From Apps & Websites | Evidence Based / How To Apply For Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition 2018 / What Will You Do If You Win 10 Million Naira Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free PAYPAL Cash If You Win A Crossword Competition by Nobledavid(f): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
For those of us that are familiar with the game called crossword. There is a website that shares a particular bounty a number of people that win a particular crossword. E.g: if a crossword win prize is $30 and 3000 people plays the game but 500 people gets the correct answers to the game the $30 will be shared among the 500 persons. Thats just an example there are huge prizes to win. Withdrawal method is through paypal. So if you want the link drop your email below or click my name and you'll see my email on my profile send me an email requesting for the crossword link . For those of you that don't have a paypal account that can receive money i can create a paypal account for you for 500 naira or you can get the pdf on how to do it yourself for 1k just email me.

1 Like

Re: Get Free PAYPAL Cash If You Win A Crossword Competition by mbciyouth(m): 12:17am On Jan 13, 2020
I am interested in the crossword job bros.
Re: Get Free PAYPAL Cash If You Win A Crossword Competition by Nobledavid(f): 6:24am On Jan 13, 2020
mbciyouth:
I am interested in the crossword job bros.
send me an email click my name and you'll see my email on my profile

(1) (Reply)

Join An Advertising Company That Actually Pays / VACANCY: Health, Safety & Environment Manager At Ascentech Services Limited / Urgent Vacancies- Taylors Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.