Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Can You Solve This? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Solve This? (668 Views)

Can You Solve This Math Question? / Can You Solve These Quantitative Aptitude Questions? / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Solve This? by labas370(f): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
This is urgent. Someone's continuation of her university studies is based on this. cry cry Please mod, help move it to the front homepage.

They first 3 people to solve these 2 questions marked in red correctly within the next 4 hours will receive a little gift from me on 25th of this month.
* First person will get €25.
* Second person will get €10
* Third person will get €5.

Solve and post the answer here.

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve This? by Bigboy289(m): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
labas370:
They first 3 people to solve these 2 questions marked in red correctly within the next 3 hours will receive a little gift from me on 25th of this month.
* First person will get €25.
* Second person will get €10
* Third person will get €5.

Solve and post the answer here.
Solve it yourself, tell me the answers, I tell you back and you give me the money.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Solve This? by labas370(f): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
This is not what i need please.

Bigboy289:
Solve it yourself, tell me the answers, I tell you back and you give me the money.
Re: Can You Solve This? by nakaman: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Wait o
Re: Can You Solve This? by Sanquine(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
Which BS code should I use to design the welding question. . And which method should I use for the second question. I know three methods that I can use to find the moment So you have to specify 1.
a. Clapeyron's three moments equation
b. Hardy cross method of moment distribution
c. Coefficient method (not applicable in this case)

3 Likes

Re: Can You Solve This? by dejt4u(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lol
Re: Can You Solve This? by labas370(f): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ok. Waiting

nakaman:
Wait o
Re: Can You Solve This? by Hypnotise: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
These questions are took hard
Re: Can You Solve This? by labas370(f): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
For the first one, you should use the Eurocode 3. I don't know the equivalent of it in BS code. But from Google, I'm seeing something like BS EN 1993-1-1:2005

While for the second one, any method you can use to solve the moment is okay but major concern is checking of the two stresses with respect to the timber class. Also, dimensions are to be converted to meters.

Sanquine:
Which BS code should I use to design the welding question. . And which method should I use for the second question. I know three methods that I can use to find the moment So you have to specify 1.
a. Clapeyron's three moments equation
b. Hardy cross method of moment distribution
c. Coefficient method (not applicable in this case)
Re: Can You Solve This? by Sanquine(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
labas370:
For the first one, you should use the Eurocode 3. I don't know the equivalent of it in BS code. But from Google, I'm seeing something like BS EN 1993-1-1:2005

While for the second one, any method you can use to solve the moment is okay but major concern is checking of the two stresses with respect to the timber class. Also, dimensions are to be converted to meters.

Okay. I won't be able to do it now. I need to consult my books (PDF) on my PC but there's no light now. I'll send the solutions tomorrow before 12pm when I get to office. Is that okay by you?

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve This? by labas370(f): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
i need it like before 6am because of time difference cry cry
Which of them you can solve?

Sanquine:

Okay. I won't be able to do it now. I need to consult my books (PDF) on my PC but there's no light now. I'll send the solutions tomorrow before 12pm when I get to office. Is that okay by you?
Re: Can You Solve This? by Sanquine(m): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
labas370:
i need it like before 6am because of time difference cry cry
Which of them you can solve?

Okay, I'll help you with the steel design b4 6am tomorrow. that's if we get light ooo

2 Likes

Re: Can You Solve This? by labas370(f): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Thanks. I will be waiting but for the second question, can you solve it now?

Sanquine:

Okay, I'll help you with the steel design b4 6am tomorrow. that's if we get light ooo
Re: Can You Solve This? by Sanquine(m): 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
labas370:
Thanks. I will be waiting but for the second question, can you solve it now?

No, I'm more into Reinforced Concrete Design to BS 8110. if there's more time, I will solve both b4 12 noon tomorrow but no worries, once NEPA beep light na ur work I go first do b4 finishing my detailing works.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Solve This? by labas370(f): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
ok. Thanks

Sanquine:

No, I'm more into Reinforced Concrete Design to BS 8110. if there's more time, I will solve both b4 12 noon tomorrow but no worries, once NEPA beep light na ur work I go first do b4 finishing my detailing works.
Re: Can You Solve This? by ga6992: 12:41am On Jan 13, 2020
this is civil engineering core...not my field

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve This? by Sanquine(m): 6:07am On Jan 13, 2020
labas370:
ok. Thanks
Guy, I'm sorry. No light.
Re: Can You Solve This? by labas370(f): 7:01am On Jan 13, 2020
Waooh, cry cry

Sanquine:

Re: Can You Solve This? by labas370(f): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Did u manage to solve it?

Sanquine:

Re: Can You Solve This? by labas370(f): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
I just replied your email.

Can someone try to solve this?
The offer still stand.

Sanquine:

Re: Can You Solve This? by Sanquine(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2020
labas370:
I just replied your email.
Can someone try to solve this? The offer still stand.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria President Muhammad Buhari Have The Highest IQ Among All African Leaders / ASUU STRIKE: Should ASUU Suspend The Strike For Students' Sake? / EKSU Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.