Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Solved - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Solved (813 Views)

BECE 2018 Prep: Maths Complete 60 Questions Solved(junior WAEC Obj) Free Video! / Junior WAEC 2018 Prep - Maths Theory Questions SOLVED (BECE 2017) / Is GST Your Problem? Kindly Check The Solved GST Past Questions $ Answers Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solved by TheAncestor: 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
Graduate at last. Thanks
Re: Solved by psalmsmiles(m): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
wow

1 Like

Re: Solved by budaatum: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Are you serious at all? Did the University of Abuja not tell you what you should do?

Tell us what they told you!

1 Like

Re: Solved by Davash222(m): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
What’s your HOD saying??

2 Likes

Re: Solved by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
[b][/b]this is serious
Re: Solved by TheAncestor: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
budaatum:
Are you serious at all? Did the University of Abuja not tell you what you should do?

Tell us what they told you!

Went over to the school today, was unable to see my HOD. Hence why I posted this on NL to learn and know what next to do, whilst waiting to hear from the HOD.
Re: Solved by TheAncestor: 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Davash222:
What’s your HOD saying??

Went over to see him today, was unable to see him.
Re: Solved by manlawal(m): 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
My brother meet your level coordinator and your exam officer , I graduated from university of abuja also and I spent 2 additional years before they let me go.
Re: Solved by uchman(m): 6:39am On Jan 29, 2020
I have not pointed out any problem from what you wrote
Re: Solved by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 29, 2020
You completed your project late when it could not be uploaded again. That's not the fault of either your supervisor or project coordinator or even you because you were sick.

Since you didn't find out early enough to battle it, even if you go to court, they can't award you that same score for project again because the Senate must have approved the previous result already. You might have to register for the session and take the course as a spill over.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How My Whatsapp Account Got Hacked And How You Can Avoid It / School Reopening: Nigeria Should Domesticate Policy On Safe School — UN / #ASUU STRIKE: Reps To Meet ASUU Today, Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.