Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,203 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office (41605 Views)

Niger Soldiers Announce President Bazoum's Removal From Office (Photo) / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / Donald Trump Impeachment Doesn't Mean Removal From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by EasterDell: 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Merimental:

I wonda o.
it's natural. even ova here many ppl are ehno-racist in nature. if u not his/her tribe den u are not worthy of a handshake. quite hypocritical .

Spot on! People shouting racism are some of the biggest hypocrites out there.

It is not by force to like somebody and there is nothing to be ashamed about if someone doesn't like you for no fault of yours.

Blacks should stop craving the white man's respect as if his life and happiness depends on it.

I actually love racists, atleast they are honest about their feelings and I hold no grudges.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:
Why do many Nigerians like Trump like this

Someone who doesn't want you in his country

they are hypocrites
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Breaking news: Pelosi cannot Remove President Trump From office..

Hypocrite
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by nyerovwo04: 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lilbest3:
Lol
Na Pelosi wan remove Trump?
You use your advantage as majority to impeach him with partisan vote, that wasn't unfair to you but you believe if his party members acquit him with same partisan votes then it's unfair. You must be drunk and delusional

D guy that dropped dis comment must b a genius this is d most articulated comment hv seen and straight to d point d media can b confusing sometimes but u made it so clear and wrapped up here thanks n more knowledge to u
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by flex04(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
What if i say am no IPOB but also a fan

People sef... please make relevant point next time
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

Must Nigerians go to his Country?
Why can't we make our own Country a better place?

Most Nigerians including me like him for been straight forward individual
Donald Trump is a man of his words.
He will not say A today and start doing B tomorrow.

"Olooto ilu ni Ota ilu" The truth speaker of a town is an enemy of the town.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by kokomilala(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
It's not gonna happen.She can dream on forever. The Republican dominated Senate will acquit him.So,Pelosi should channel her spent energies elsewhere.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Trump2020: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
Tomide007:

Are you sick? which yorubas cause i'm a yoruba man
Hmm, no vex.

But because of the hatred for Trump many of your people adopted Soleimani, a terrorist as hero and even insult Ndi Igbo for supporting Trump
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Swiftboy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Breaking news: Pelosi cannot Remove President Trump From office..
She's trying so hard to remove the POTUS. In my own opinion,why can't the president ask for investigation of the said Joe Biden? Is he above the law cos he is an opposition? The Democrats are acting like secret cult members. That's a fact!�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Trump2020: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
KoredeOG:

I have never seen a Yoruba shiite in Nigeria.
Why do you guys type shii just to be tribalistic?
But your brothers were supporting Soleimani because of hatred for Trump
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Trump2020: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
MXrap:
Pelosi is just wasting her time. The Senate is dominated by Republicans, the hoax impeachment will be shred at Upper chamber.

Trump2020
Of course. Dead on arrive
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

Slavery mentality has been following them since BC...

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by lovenavigation: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
PELOSI AND IMPEACHMENT HOAX.SHE IS A DISGRACE.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by PROPHETmichael: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

Lovers of democracy admires Trump.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Righteousness89(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Swiftboy:

She's trying so hard to remove the POTUS. In my own opinion,why can't the president ask for investigation of the said Joe Biden? Is he above the law cos he is an opposition? The Democrats are acting like secret cult members. That's a fact!�

You are sooo Correct @ Bolden

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
EasterDell:

Spot on! People shouting racism are some of the biggest hypocrites out there.

It is not by force to like somebody and there is nothing to be ashamed about if someone doesn't like you for no fault of yours.

Blacks should stop craving the white man's respect as if his life and happiness depends on it.

I actually love racists, atleast they are honest about their feelings and I hold no grudges.

You know nothing about what you talking about.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by EasterDell: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thanks. All knowing one.

SangoOlukosoOba:

You know nothing about what you talking about.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Beautyaddy: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/3045769/us-speaker-nancy-pelosi-says-there-enough-testimony

lol!...Whoever is the reporter of this article got exactly what she/he wanted...traffic from readers to read a fake article. undecided
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by godliman: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
goslowgoslow:

And what will become you?
I will become a confirmed prophet.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by abbey621(m): 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
this is not breakng news but foolish news, Pelosi does not have the power to impeach trump, the only one who can do it is the Senate president and he'll never betray Trump, so IMPEACHMENT is dead once it arrives the Senate. The bigger picture here is that the Democrats have played all their hands and in a game of poker once you lose your poker face and the opponent can smell your bluff....It is GAME OVER.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by JJOF(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

[s]Someone who doesn't want you in his country[/s]
He only doesn't want you to go in illegally, shinkena.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

Perhaps, these Nigerians see the political chicanery on display by Pelosi and Co. These Nigerians can think for themselves, and if not currently based in the USA, don't see it as the El Dorado of life.

We wish we had someone in power in Naija, fighting for the everyday Naija man, as Trump appears to be doing for Americans. We want to stay in Naija. We want people to want to visit Naija because it's a blessed place to be.

For people you shouldn't be liking, go check out Pelosi's net worth, on her government salary o, make fear catch you as to how she take amass the money. Go look at her state make shiver leave your body. Our politicians dey learn work compared to her.

By the way, Trump wants me and you to come to the USA if we can contribute to the growth of the USA in a meaningful way.

If we have nothing to offer, well, we can stay in our shi... our Naija
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

Honestly, that beats my imagination. And the worst off, most of them are hungry idiots in Nigeria that have no iota knowledge of what's happening in US cos of that racist orangutan! He is only loved in two stupid African countries, Kenya and Nigeria! And for what exactly?? I don't know grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by vicben27(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Trump is going no where.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by ruffDiamond: 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
dis dis olosho Nancy pelOshi no go Green leave Trump alone ABI? sango featuring amadioha fire you there! werey woman!
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by smileyoo: 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
lol. trump is going no where. providence placed him there, for a time like this. the world need such a tough guy to crack these nuts called islamic-terrorism, without any form of political niceties. the western world must realise that these terrorists don't deserve any form of niceties.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by chewwie(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:
cool

They better remove the psycho before he gets the war he wants, Pastor Pence seems better, this Clown is not fit

Trump has said since 2007 that he doesn't want a war with any country. He was against a war with Iraq, Libya.
Stop regurgitating shit you hear on the streets and do proper research.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Skymason20(m): 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
I never liked trump grin
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Legendguru: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Oh
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by EnkayDezign4: 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

As in!! I don't understand it too

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by undigeh: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
looks like this woman is a lesbian, being reason for her hatred for Trump. Obama is a democrat with passion for Gayism and lesbianism.
When Obama gave America to gay and lesbians living,no one saw evil in him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Museveni Fetches Water On A Bicycle. Photos / Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time / President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.