Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

"Death To The Dictator" - Iran Protest Against Islamic Republic - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Death To The Dictator" - Iran Protest Against Islamic Republic (764 Views)

Afghanistan: It Is Against Islamic Law Taliban Bans Barbing Salons From Trimming / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) / Story Of Gnassingbe Eyadema, The Dictator Whose Family Ruled Togo For 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Death To The Dictator" - Iran Protest Against Islamic Republic by Medtelly: 12:26am On Jan 13, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
Iranian protesters continue their protests against the Islamic Republic. The Islamic Republic has threatened the protesters with death. Human rights in Iran are at stake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdffAfYOY9c

1 Share

Re: "Death To The Dictator" - Iran Protest Against Islamic Republic by gr8cany: 1:59am On Jan 13, 2020
Asshole country
Re: "Death To The Dictator" - Iran Protest Against Islamic Republic by ERockson: 2:17am On Jan 13, 2020
I doubt Iran President/Leader will survive this having given America a run for their money
Re: "Death To The Dictator" - Iran Protest Against Islamic Republic by danvon(m): 3:46am On Jan 13, 2020
I really doubt Iranians are really protesting against their leader

But the media has a nice way of a making a minority the majority

2 Likes

Re: "Death To The Dictator" - Iran Protest Against Islamic Republic by Lordswazz(m): 4:02am On Jan 13, 2020
Likely western propaganda. They'll use their press to blow up the new and others will join based on the "crowd mentality" thing.
Re: "Death To The Dictator" - Iran Protest Against Islamic Republic by itsme01: 5:06am On Jan 13, 2020
Trump playing mind games
Re: "Death To The Dictator" - Iran Protest Against Islamic Republic by helinues: 5:10am On Jan 13, 2020
Iran Iranu country
Re: "Death To The Dictator" - Iran Protest Against Islamic Republic by DaminKilyn: 5:42am On Jan 13, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
Trump playing mind games
[/s]
Re: "Death To The Dictator" - Iran Protest Against Islamic Republic by jumper524(m): 6:03am On Jan 13, 2020
These are tough times for Iran and the citizens needs to tread carefully..
The plane bombing was due to human error.
In as much as I condemn such error, I must commend the govt for opening up on the truth.

The People should not sell themselves out to the western society, they'll only end up in wreckage.
Re: "Death To The Dictator" - Iran Protest Against Islamic Republic by TooMuchStuff: 6:26am On Jan 13, 2020
cool
Hopefully the Iranians get what they badly needed now than ever. The Change of regime to a more secular inclusive government that depicts freedom from tyranny of the Ayatollahs.
Re: "Death To The Dictator" - Iran Protest Against Islamic Republic by arantess: 7:14am On Jan 13, 2020
gr8cany:
Asshole country
They have more balls than many Nigerians and it's there for all to see
Re: "Death To The Dictator" - Iran Protest Against Islamic Republic by arantess: 7:16am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:
I really doubt Iranians are really protesting against their leader

But the media has a nice way of a making a minority the majority
Hahahaha, chaii
Re: "Death To The Dictator" - Iran Protest Against Islamic Republic by gr8cany: 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
arantess:

They have more balls than many Nigerians and it's there for all to see
You're entitled to your opinion.
Their balls no reach my shoe lace

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus : Thousands Fleeing Italy To Africa / Don't IGNORE This Thread. Check In (PHOTO) / Breaking News: President Conde Of Guinea Arrested In A Military Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.