Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation (11738 Views)

What Did You Do With Your Increased Allocations? FG Asks PDP Govs / Ize-Iyamu: Presidency Asks PDP To Sack Bala Mohammed Before Criticising Buhari / PDP Challenges Wike To Prove Allegation Of Corruption Against Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by Osamudamen: 12:52am On Jan 13, 2020
Edo Governor Godwin Obaseki, has asked the Peoples Democratic Party to show proof of allegations that the state treasury is empty.

Obaseki, who spoke through his Special Adviser on Media and Communication Strategy, Mr. Crusoe Osagie, described the allegations as completely false and full of lies.

Osagie challenged Orbih to show Edo people the fact of the allegations since he (Orbih) has information about the state treasury.

He reasoned why Orbih did not display any documents to proof his allegations as used to be done in the past.

Osagie said the Debt Management Office (DMO) recently praised Governor Obaseki of being prudent in borrowing.

He said the Director General of the DMO, Mrs. Patience Oniha, confirmed Edo was not among the states that borrowed commercially during her speech at the last Alaghodaro summit.

Osagie stated that the DMO boss said Edo has been prudent in managing debt and that the figures the state has achieved in revenue has been impressive.

“There is no such thing as Orbih claimed. Information of state indebtedness is not a secret.

“If Orbih is saying the state treasury is empty, he should show proof. It is a false statement.”
https://thenationonlineng.net/prove-allegation-of-empty-treasury-obaseki-dares-pdp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by EsomahJD: 3:18am On Jan 13, 2020
PDP over to you grin

3 Likes

Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by itsme01: 4:26am On Jan 13, 2020
cool

Obaseki cant fight Oshiomole and PDP at the same time, Oga needs to cool down, as it stands rumor has it that PDP might feild Mike Ozekhome SAN and he has a big pocket, and political connection

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by helinues: 5:22am On Jan 13, 2020
If Obaseki is also having problems with Pdp, then he should forget about his second term ambitions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by Jestin: 5:22am On Jan 13, 2020
It baffles me how everyone in my state is now interested in politics and none is interested in governance. I am not interested in the war between Oshiomole or Obaseki or even PDP but my question is what has obaseki done to deserve a second term? Everyone is shouting 4+4 after collecting peanuts but none is interested in the development of the state .

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by Godpikin4real(f): 5:24am On Jan 13, 2020
Ff
Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by Solsix(m): 5:25am On Jan 13, 2020
I think say he want decamp??

2 Likes

Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by lgbesachick: 5:26am On Jan 13, 2020
Hmm
Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by donpapa(m): 5:27am On Jan 13, 2020
Obaseki fighting the PDP too? Dude should kiss his re-election bid goodbye.
No matter how one views it, politics is a game of numbers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by maxjax(m): 5:31am On Jan 13, 2020
osho passin through pdp cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by lgbesachick: 5:32am On Jan 13, 2020
Jestin:
It baffles me how everyone in my state is now interested in politics and none is interested in governance. I am not interested in the war between Oshiomole or Obaseki or even PDP but my question is what has obaseki done to deserve a second term? Everyone is shouting 4+4 after collecting peanuts but none is interested in the development of the state .

1 Like

Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by ddippset(m): 6:00am On Jan 13, 2020
grin

Looks like Obaseki is having a threeesome

Oshiomole and Edo PDP hitting him from front and back...

4 Likes

Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by hemucology(m): 6:14am On Jan 13, 2020
Hummmm
Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by daddytime(m): 6:14am On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Obaseki cant fight Oshiomole and PDP at the same time, Oga needs to cool down, as it stands rumor has it that PDP might feild Mike Ozekhome SAN and he has a big pocket, and political

Who is Ozekhome? grin

No be only big pocket na babanriga pocket.

6 Likes

Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by itsme01: 6:17am On Jan 13, 2020
daddytime:

Who is Ozekhome? grin

Una Obaseki followers too they make mouth , Ozhekome can disrupt politics in Edo because nobody knows his political worth, he might be the Makinde of Edo or Trump.. political first timer with money and connection

1 Like

Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by Wizygreat12: 6:18am On Jan 13, 2020
Edo don Suffer anough i See PDP taking Over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:20am On Jan 13, 2020
What do criminals have to say?!

A party with no iota of morals.
Gathering of looters supported by junior criminals and fraudsters.

PDP in Nigeria again?

God forbid!!

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by Astark: 6:27am On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Obaseki cant fight Oshiomole and PDP at the same time, Oga needs to cool down, as it stands rumor has it that PDP might feild Mike Ozekhome SAN and he has a big pocket, and political connection

that esan man? Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by daddytime(m): 6:30am On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:

Una Obaseki followers too they make mouth , Ozhekome can disrupt politics in Edo because nobody knows his political worth, he might be the Makinde of Edo or Trump.. political first timer with money and connection

I hear you.

As I no agree with you, I don turn to Obaseki follower
Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by Simplebeauty: 6:31am On Jan 13, 2020
cheesy
Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by spirul77: 6:35am On Jan 13, 2020
lol, wake and see yeye governor, deceiver of a governor.
"As we speak, Edo State has the highest level of external debt ($276 million as at December 2018) second only to Lagos and highest among all the South-south states, yet we cannot juxtapose this against real dividends on ground.
This is with the fact that as at the inauguration of his government, the external debt of the state stood at $168 million. The domestic debts burden has increased from N45billion pre-inauguration to N84 billion as of June 2019."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by Thomthom(m): 6:36am On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:
cool

who is fighting here or you don't understand what that man said.. He said PDP says Obaseki has empty the state treasury and Obaseki said he should proof that with document... so becos Obaseki is looking for second tenure we can just come out and say he's a goat and he should not ask why u called him a goat.. una self

1 Like

Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by itsme01: 6:37am On Jan 13, 2020
Thomthom:
who is fighting here or you don't understand what that man said.. He said PDP says Obaseki has empty the state treasury and Obaseki said he should proof that with document... so becos Obaseki is looking for second tenure we can just come out and say he's a goat and he should not ask why u called him a goat.. una self

If he gets booted out of APC, his only hope is PDP, so for now he should thread carefully

6 Likes

Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by Roon9(m): 7:02am On Jan 13, 2020
Unending drama

1 Like

Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:18am On Jan 13, 2020
Obaseki a real scum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empty Treasury: Obaseki Asks PDP To Prove Allegation by toogbasky(m): 7:31am On Jan 13, 2020
Jestin:
i am just baffled that there are still people with sense,, i went to benin this Christmas and I almost cried,, roads are nothing to write home about,, the schools Oshiomole built where not maintained,, governance is zero

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Weakens To N773.4/$ At I&E Window, N905/$ At Parallel Market / Buhari, Obaseki, Others Pay Last Tributes To Late Chief Tony Anenih / ISWAP Kidnaps Passengers On Borno Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.