Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos (49904 Views)

Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / Davido Performs At Fatima Dangote's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by Prymestrr(m): 8:24am On Jan 13, 2020
kay29000:

I don't think it has to do with money. I know many rich men in their 70s that look older than this guy. Maybe his genes has something to do with his youthful looks though.
He renews his blood with young brides grin grin Classic maintenance culture.

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by kay29000(m): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2020
Prymestrr:

He renews his blood with young brides grin grin Classic maintenance culture.

That's what I believe too. It keeps a man youthful mentally, and that translate to the physical looks.
Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:48am On Jan 13, 2020
Yaaaawwwwnnnnn

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by MarianaTrench: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2020
sodiqapril:

Na everythread you dy comment...DM swear for you.

How is it your business?!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by Udemyacc: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2020
Na men full 30BG angry grin grin grin

You want to get a skill in web development and WordPress? Or Adobe illustrator?
I can give you access to premium courses for 2,500naira on udemy. Check my signature for contact
Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by jeejo: 8:56am On Jan 13, 2020
sodiqapril:

Na everythread you dy comment...DM swear for you.
Seems the guy suffers from depression or has some psychological issues.
He'd probably be in therapy by now if his Buhari payslip could afford it.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by RexTramadol1: 8:57am On Jan 13, 2020
My homies

* na future I been dey look o*
Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by zoezoelogistics(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2020
post=85750588:
From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day Eleganza Omo Okoya!

Twas a very huge suprised on Baba's face when Sade organized a very surprise visit of his 2 former white drivers from Europe and America just for his birthday.
Drivers He last saw many many years ago!

The look on Eleganza's face was EPIC!
shocked shocked

Baba how you take know this insiders gist, abi Na you collect the multimillion dollar bbq contract ni? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2020
Kennidee76:
So old people sef dey dance to davido
WASTE OF RESOURCES
Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by spirul77: 9:31am On Jan 13, 2020
they would have invited naira to scatter the dance floor, even the celebrant would have been tempted to grace the dance floor, yes naira Marley is bad like that. igbo Lani number 1.
Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by wonlasewonimi: 9:31am On Jan 13, 2020
9jayes:
Why Davido for 80 years old birthday? Why not Sunny Ade, K1 etc

I think this is for shade okoya
Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 13, 2020
kay29000:
That man looks real good at 80. His young wife probably keeps him youthful.
yes! If he has been managing only his old wife, the man would probably have died a long time ago. Women wahala is too much on men jare. I'm not in support of polygamy but I just checked all the old men we have around like obj, soyinka, the okoya himself and the likes, who are also octogenarian. Many wives( except a few) don kill their men sake of say na dem be the only wife. My wife stresses me all the time and would report me to my people. When asked what's the matter...she would say I dont give her enough attention, today UK tomoro yankee and when in the country, I hardly stay at home for 3 weeks. That 3 wks never do? But if she asked for money and I said no, wouldn't she complain even more whereas, she lacks nothing...I mean nothing
Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2020
Authoreety:

How I wish I can give this comment a million likes cheesy
I can't give it a like because na my person e dey attack. Instead I will say enikure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by kay29000(m): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2020
fairfora:
yes! If he has been managing only his old wife, the man would probably have died a long time ago. Women wahala is too much on men jare. I'm not in support of polygamy but I just checked all the old men we have around like obj, soyinka, the okoya himself and the likes, who are also octogenarian. Many wives( except a few) don kill their men sake of say ma dem be the only wife.

Hmm! You have a point. Soyinka has always been my case study for how to look youthful at old age. The man is going to be 86 this year, and he still attends functions, walks around without a stick or wheelchair, and still talks real good. His current wife is like 30 years younger than him. smiley
Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 13, 2020
kay29000:

Hmm! You have a point. Soyinka has always been my case study for how to look youthful at old age. The man is going to be 86 this year, and he still attends functions, walks around without a stick or wheelchair, and still talks real good. His current wife is like 30 years younger than him. smiley
That's the truth. Our great grandfathers who were Christians married up to 2 wives and they grew old. My grandfather both from maternal and paternal sides died in their 90s. They had 3 wives each and all their children are ok. If you were a medical doctor or certified nurse in the 60s, you must be from an average home. We also had chartered accountants amongst them...though most of them are late now.
Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by kay29000(m): 9:47am On Jan 13, 2020
fairfora:
That's the truth. Our great grandfathers who were Christians married up to 2 wives and they grew old. My grandfather both from maternal and paternal sides doed in their 90s. They had 3 wives each and all their children are ok.

Mine too. My maternal grandfather was a christian but had three wives. He lived till his late 80s.
Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2020
kay29000:

Mine too. My maternal grandfather was a christian but had three wives. He lived till his late 80s.
yea. Once a woman notices she's not the only one she behaves well, though not all of them
Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by kay29000(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2020
fairfora:
yea. Once a woman notices she's not the only one she behaves well, though not all of them

Yea smiley
Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by livebyday(m): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2020
[s]
post=85750588:
From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day Eleganza Omo Okoya!

Twas a very huge suprised on Baba's face when Sade organized a very surprise visit of his 2 former white drivers from Europe and America just for his birthday.
Drivers He last saw many many years ago!

The look on Eleganza's face was EPIC!
shocked shocked

Lol cheesy
You guessed right sir! wink
But Multi Million Dollars contract dey come sometimes this year, BGG.
But now na Multi-million Naira tins!
Thank God still!

Btw, We no be Baba o.
We are just WE!
[/s]

Lies

Felix you didn't cater this event , you do know the agency can be posted online that catered this event right ?

Attention Hunter

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2020
Rule 3 in life to be successful : Ignore losers, 2 time losers!!
cheesy wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by livebyday(m): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2020
zoezoelogistics:

Baba how you take know this insiders gist, abi Na you collect the multimillion dollar bbq contract ni? Lol

He lied

He didn't cater this event , I don't know what he has to gain by telling petty lies angry

It's not a secret do your research and see who catered the event
Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by livebyday(m): 9:57am On Jan 13, 2020
post=85752741:

For the umpteenth time we saw one of the moderators deletes our report message concerning this provocative post above.

Hope it is alright to be asking the members of your forum if 'dem swear for them' simply for making a comment that affects nobody's life?!

Please take note of the above post and we will wait to see what happens whenever we ask any of your members if they are 'sworn for' for commenting.
Hope that won't bring your forum to disrepute?
Thanks.
We will always try to respect the rules of the forum as long as you do also!

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

You swear for and abuse people who don't share the same political alignment with you every post don't you?

You call them children of hate and all sorts of derogatory words

Karma indeed is served cold.. I sit back and watch you degrade here over time to a mere comic relief

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2020
livebyday:

He lied

He didn't cater this event , I don't know what he has to gain by telling petty lies angry

It's not a secret do your research and see who catered the event

The
livebyday:

You swear for an abuse people who don't share the same political alignment with you every post don't you?

You call them children of hate and all sorts of derogatory words

Karma indeed is served cold.. I sit back and watch you degrade here over time to a mere comic relief

grin

Don't mind him. The video is online. Just searched for Shade surprises her husband Razaq on his birthday. The guy is liar and a failure

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2020
MarianaTrench:

How is it your business?!
Thanks for the heads up.
The mods have put him in his space!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Becomes Unaku Upenda Fashion Ambassador, A Chinese Clothing Company / Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) / DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.