Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency (26153 Views)

2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest / Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) / Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by dauood: 8:04am On Jan 13, 2020
We support your ambition all the way Insha Allah you shall be the president of Nigeria so that you can foist Sharia on all the four corners of the land, As for the joker VP academics hehehe he never chee chum chin
Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by DexterousOne(m): 8:04am On Jan 13, 2020
Trump2020:

There are a lot of those billboards in Kaduna. Even Wammako of Sokoto is contesting

And those in the south are deceivingthemselves

Especially some mofos from SW

From the look of things
Power is not coming back to the south.

Southern folks thinking they smart
But Britain is usingthe northerners you think are dumb against u
Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by livinbygrace: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2020
anochuko01:
On my way to Kano yesterday, around the Kaduna axis, I saw a big sign board with elrufai's picture on it and the writing "our next president".

Quote me anywhere,El Rufal is the next vice president while Osibanjo is the Next President.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by obanla01(m): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2020
Sharia law man. Mba. We no want
Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by anochuko01(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2020
livinbygrace:

Quote me anywhere,El Rufal is the next vice president while Osibanjo is the Next President.
i love the idea of osibanjo. but elrufai would be a thorn in that administration because of his affiliation with those cabals. a more liberal and less influenced person would be ideal.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by OlaPhils(m): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2020
The problems Nigeria is into now is caused by this animal
Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by ItooWorWor(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2020
grin grin he will be contesting with Shekau on who to rule Sambisa not Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by MrBONE2(m): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2020
post=85748699:
Hehehehe grin wink cheesy grin wink wink grin cheesy cheesy grin

All of us @[/color] don laugh tire for area!!

Chai! grin
E don pain broda Alcohol enter bone marrow o!
Supporter of criminals and paedophiles!!

*[color=#990000]singing*
Omo see broda (broda)
See broda (broda)
Broda wey dey support looters and paedophiles (broda)
grin

Ndoooooooo grin cheesy wink
Pele ti e!!

Let me join you Laugh small grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2020
Some individuals needs Iran treatment. undecided

Secondly who came up with this stupendous news!!
Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by Mexyz(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2020
Yohh:
Only one person served as governor for 8years, also a senator for 8years and we others are just stenographers.
My brother, the matter tire you too abi... 16 good years of looting, God have mercy.
Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by Ebios(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2020
Any time l hear "Senator Yerima", my brain quickly remembers the story of a man attempting to marry a teenager!
l don't know if it's a mistake?
Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by unclefresh(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2020
People dey madt shaa you don't even know if u will be alive pass 2020 you are already talking about 2023 events
Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by Jack500: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
I will vote for him instead of a South West person grin grin

Pls go to hell with ur 5% votes, thank u
Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by caracas: 9:06am On Jan 13, 2020
Jestin:
What is wrong with all this Aboki and their hunger for power ? It the the turn of the South West in 2023 and Osibanjo is our incoming president.
Have u heard that track by “the game”
DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS.
Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by sinola(m): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2020
In a sane environment, this professional paedophile should be languishing in Kuje Prison by now.
Who gave him the effrontery to even speak in public sef... Mtcheww
Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by Obason22(m): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2020
Aisha is coming for third term to fight corruption.
Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by Boyooosa(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2020
Another one chance.... grin
From Fresh Air to New Breeze,
From New Breeze to Change,
From Change to Next level.
From Anti Corruption crusade to Anti Povert Agenda.
Nigerians don suffer grin
Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by GeneralPula: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2020
anochuko01:
On my way to Kano yesterday, around the Kaduna axis, I saw a big sign board with elrufai's picture on it and the writing "our next president".

Lol

Why didn’t you snap the sign board?
Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by babsthegreat: 9:13am On Jan 13, 2020
Who will vote for him
Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by SocialJustice: 9:16am On Jan 13, 2020
post=85748717:

To sleep and to dream is very much allowed!
Let Yerima continue dreaming abeg!

GBAMsolutely!

Wailers, y'all have been told several times to always jump to the next post whenever you see our comments, instead of making your selves laughing stocks online!
Biko, stop embarassing yourselves nah!
We are not supporters of criminals like you and your ilks.
Our posts are only for intelligent members.
Don't make that mistake again Oga social media.
Now, get ready for school kiddo.
See ya! tongue tongue
I feel very sorry for you. When you eventually make the thread crying how you wasted your life, I will be there to laugh at you.
Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:18am On Jan 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
I feel very sorry for you. When you eventually make the thread crying how you wasted your life, I will be there to laugh at you.
Now, JUMP! cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by armadeo(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2020
lgbesachick post=85748691[b:
]This is the man who brought Sharia law to Northern Nigeria and promised to spread it all over the country,
The same man that brought child bride marriage to Nigeria and he's from Zamfara State.
[/b]
His thinking is of 13th century,
All going on in Zamfara State are his legacies.

I won't be surprised if he get supporters.

For Nigerians who know nothing about him, please watch this video of how he brought sharia law and unrest in Northern Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7aHag7aRTI

When I saw the topic and his name 3 things came to mind

1. Sharia proponent wanting complete dominance of his religion in the county
2. Paedophile who made the hallowed chambers a laughing stock y marrying a 13year old girl and probably rapes her regularly.
3. Northerner.

Good to see you also share my views and people still remember
Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by SocialJustice: 9:19am On Jan 13, 2020
post=85752472:

Now, JUMP! cheesy
Not funny.
Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
Not funny.
Now Fly! sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by SocialJustice: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2020
post=85752529:

Now Fly! sad
I'm definitely flying and soaring high while I watch you waste your life.
Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
I'm definitely flying......
Now, crawl to school! grin
And don't forget your lunch box! grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency by SocialJustice: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2020
post=85752615:

Now, crawl to school! grin
And don't forget your lunch box! grin grin
You're definitely too slow to hold a sensible conversation with. Keep licking ass for N30k monthly.

I just feel bad for you. At least, you won't say nobody warned you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website / NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG / I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.