Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram (19925 Views)

Peter Mbah, Police, Others Flee During Certificate Of Return Presentation / Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints / Insecurity: ‘$1bn Underway For Army, Police, Others From Qatar’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by Smellingrillmea: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2020
post=85753132:
Very Good development.

May it never be well in this life and the life hereafter with all the people that brought this evil Boko Haram upon us as a nation.

They will all end up miserably in life.
They can never escape it.

If you support such evil souls too,
May you end miserably in life.

Mugu fela don talk am
So so talk and no action
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

Mugu fela don talk am
So so talk and no action
Be guided!
You've been advised!

First and the last time we will reply all your quotes along with your moniker.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by Liposure: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2020
Buhari help us beg donald trump 2 send american soldiers 2 d northeast 2 fight BH
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:59am On Jan 13, 2020
why can't Nigeria,Chad,cameroon and Niger mobilize a MOAF "mother of all force" and attack sambisa and lake Chad region from all angles to end this thing once and for all in a single month...
Nigeria can bring 10k strong force
Chad brings 5k
Cameroon 5k
Niger 5k
that's 25k armed men encircling sambisa and lake Chad.
provide them with powerful armoury,even the kits alone will give the soldiers morale..

We don't reason in this part of the World...i dey vex

I am no military expert, but this thing is taking so long...

but it's a pity one group will still leak info.. before you know it, the MOAF will be invading shadows like the incident of the Camp zero some years ago
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by NaijadrivaCars: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2020
kolafolabi:
In a month's time, it will be reported that Boko Haram has hijacked half of the vehicles.

Better oil de ur head grin
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by aksule(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2020
kolafolabi:
In a month's time, it will be reported that Boko Haram has hijacked half of the vehicles.
l can't agree more. Past experience became relevant in this circumstances. Hope and pray this will never happen.
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by HunWI: 10:02am On Jan 13, 2020
Boko Haram and ISWAP just got new supplies congratulations �
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2020
lawalosky:
Zulum for president 2027 Insha Allah

2075 insha Allah!
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by ppjqk: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2020
Unrated900:
You and sai baba has been donating
Yet Bokoharam keeps defeating you guys
Continue monkeying your self
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by Smellingrillmea: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2020
post=85753587:

Be guided!
You've been advised!

First and the last time we will reply all your quotes along with your moniker.

Smell off go and report me ......stinking and never quote me again yeye
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by yusufu16: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked
]Zulum is really out for boko haram nd d gud people of Borno

If Ali Modu Sherif nd Kashim Shettima did half of what Zullum did we won't be hearing about Boko Haram by now.
Instead they were busy playing politics with boko haram, I hope boko haram attack them or any of their family member one day so that they will feel d pain small

Zulum should also do something about all the almajiri in Borno nd it's environs cos there is where boko haram recruits its members

I pray God grant him success in his fight against boko haram

Allah ba musa

Honestly the only working governor in the entire north. I don't mind Osibanjo/Zulum 2023
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

Smell off go and report me ......stinking and never quote me again yeye
Okay!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by Dmasni: 10:11am On Jan 13, 2020
Nice one
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by Resrguru: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2020
Good development
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by encryptjay(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2020
This governor na talk and do unlike. Started work from the onset unlike some that will spend months blaming their predecessors and chasing shadows.
Then we have El Rufai more concerned about Zazaky than governance.
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2020
how much does it cost in getting an appartment in sango or ogbomosho please i need it urgently thanks and my bugdet is only 100thousand naira.
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by lawalosky(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2020
payperpost:

2075 insha Allah!
mallam fxck off..
2017=zulum.. sign and stamp.
zulum will take us to that promise land
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by RexTramadol1: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
why can't Nigeria,Chad,cameroon and Niger mobilize a MOAF "mother of all force" and attack sambisa and lake Chad region from all angles to end this thing once and for all in a single month...
Chad brings 5k
Cameroon 5k
Niger 5k
provide them with powerful armoury,even the kits alone will give the soldiers morale..

but it's a pity one group will still leak info.. before you know it, the MOAF will be invading shadows like the incident of the Camp zero some years ago

To think U S of A wanted to face Iran with just 3k plus soldiers speaks volume

And BH isn't even up to the total number of Iranian trained forces
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2020
lawalosky:
mallam fxck off.. 2017=zulum.. sign and stamp. zulum will take us to that promise land
2015 then
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by Greenback: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
Chad brings 5k
Cameroon 5k
Niger 5k

Well do you know that Boko Haram once made Buhari their spokesperson?!?!?!

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku gmbuharii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by Uchesis: 10:38am On Jan 13, 2020
post=85753132:
Very Good development.

May it never be well in this life and the life hereafter with all the people that brought this evil Boko Haram upon us as a nation.

They will all end up miserably in life.
They can never escape it.

If you support such evil souls too,
May you end miserably in life.

Felix why?...

Why did u carry dis your stupidity enter 2020?

Must you always insult people here on nairaland?

Remember you are just coming from a ban
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:40am On Jan 13, 2020
Even if you eat 2 cups of beans.......... wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2020
RexTramadol1:

To think U S of A wanted to face Iran with just 3k plus soldiers speaks volume

And BH isn't even up to the total number of Iranian trained forces
Africa weak me
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:44am On Jan 13, 2020
Greenback:

Well do you know that Boko Haram once made Buhari their spokesperson?!?!?!

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku gmbuharii
bros I tire for Africa matter..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by Odphoto(m): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2020
Later now they wil say half of the vehicle has spoil or been attack
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by isax(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2020
this is bad, i expected to see innoson vehicles as the vehicles being given out
Re: Borno Donates 70 Patrol Vehicles To ‎Army, Police, Others, To Fight Boko Haram by Jaqenhghar: 10:58am On Jan 13, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Ignorance is not an excuse. Do you know that the 1,2,3,4 are called Arabic Numerals ?. Because Arabs made them and are better in calculation than Roman numerals, I,II,III,IV ?.
If you hate Islam that much do stop using the Arabic Numerals & Arabic Inscription on your life's. Kindly Google these facts, mumu.
The numerals are arabic not islamic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5,000 Soldiers Involved In Fight Against Boko Haram Get Promotion / FG Appoints Chief Emeka Ngige, SAN, As Chairman, Council Of Legal Education / FG To Proscribe Al-majiri, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.