Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,345 members, 7,957,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed (52670 Views)

Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media / War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by Lighthammer(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
Cc Zooharariel
misguided elements,the united snakes of america at it again
a country that imposing sanction upon sanction upon you crippling ur economy is not ur enemy?

i can see the goddamn cia writing all over the wall
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by hermesprogidy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
Western media at work. What flimsy protest are they talking about. Juxtapose that with 7 million Iranians that protested the killing of Soleimon and tell me who Iranians think are the real enemy. If Trump did not commit murder, this would never have happened.

1 Like

Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by blowjohn(m): 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
Opiletool:
US don dey chook hand. Another Lybian strategy to down Iranian government.

Shey.
I know say na u help dem strategise am last week for cotonou.
How far?
Wetin be there next move?
Them go involve ISIS?
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
gbagyiza:

I think their people r confused like Nigerians because it seems they don't know what they want. They were protesting the other day after the American drone strike, that the government should take revenge on d killing of their general. Today again, they are protesting against their government that America is not their problem. Is there any confuse Nation like ran?

It's because you are assuming that Iranians have a single monolithic view of their government. In fact, most Iranians are not in support of their government and it was those that do so, or those that were forced to, that attended the funeral. I have met many Iranians in the diaspora and not a handful of them supported the regime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by inspector1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
=arantess post. Nigerians need to replicate this

Only if u can lead the way.... We are ready to follow you
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by Realtord43: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
goslowgoslow:

A beg go and sit down! Yes Iran made a mistake but this is just western propaganda. Once you disagree with America they labell you a terrorist. The number one terrorist nation in the world is America, going to sovereign nation to annex their land and oil, so you expect those nations to fold their arms and look.
I never knew Trump is your God that will bring peace to the earth. What a shameful and childish comment.
TRUMP is not GOD, but GOD is using Trump silence to terrorist...hope you are not one?

2 Likes

Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by frowland(m): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
Realtord43:
Iran citizen know better now! but some terrorist in north nd southwest(moslem afonja) think the know iran affair more than its citizen. God will continue to bless and strengthen TrumP so we can have peace on mother earth angry

...but but you are part of the free El zakakazakikiki bandwagon? So what changed?
Because I can remember that it was Muslim Shiites that was protesting all over the place and burning flags. What changed for you? You guys are neither here no there.
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by fineboynl(m): 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
what I don't understand why is UAE, Qatar and Saudi Arabia peaceful this Muslim embarrassed development and peace rather than nuclear weapons and hate towards Americans and Europeans.
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by DaBullIT(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
much respect !!!

Depressed101:
you are a legend, are you active on reddit? You don't seem to reason from the myopic view of an avarage nairalander...

If you dig deeper, it might be ghostly radar attack of Iran's radar systems from the US, but iran with its inefficient technology might have detected, leading to them admitting it was their error. Let's keep watching, we know how US destabilize nations via CIA/NSA programmes

no , im not active on reddit , not anymore at least used to enjoy the conversations years back
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by goslowgoslow(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
blowjohn:

U think u can coerce iranians to come out and protest like that?
Do u watch alJazeera ?
Yes sir I believe, we are talking about America here. If America can split USSR what is ordinary protest to them? And there are some in Iranian government that will still support America against their country, we have Judas every where.
Mind you I am not in support of the so called mistake made by Iran but Trump start this problem and he should also be held liable.

1 Like

Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by goslowgoslow(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
Realtord43:
TRUMP is not GOD, but GOD is using Trump silence to terrorist...hope you are not one?
Lol.... cheesy cheesy Can you please define terrorist according to American dictionary?

1 Like

Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by blowjohn(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
goslowgoslow:

Yes sir I believe, we are talking about America here. If America can split USSR what is ordinary protest to them? And there are some in Iranian government that will still support America against their country, we have Judas every where.
Mind you I am not in support of the so called mistake made by Iran but Trump start this problem and he should also be held liable.

Ok so tell me, in what way can it happen. I mean like suggestions.
Can it be by the us ambassador to Iran that was way laid and arrested yesterday?
or thru the internet that is restricted in iran such that u can't even communicate anyhow to plan anything?
So how?
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by blowjohn(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lighthammer:
Cc Zooharariel
misguided elements,the united snakes of america at it again
a country that imposing sanction upon sanction upon you crippling ur economy is not ur enemy?

i can see the goddamn cia writing all over the wall
G

Abeg which wall be that?
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by lucky4west: 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
Iran is a state of confusion for confused and misguided people...#quitiranifyouwantagoodlife

1 Like

Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by Realtord43: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
goslowgoslow:

Lol.... cheesy cheesy Can you please define terrorist according to American dictionary?
You do it yasef
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by monsuru2: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
The people of Iran should watch out
This was how Libya destroyed
By poisoned the mind of citizens to fight their leaders
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by Bambambiglo: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
DaBullIT:
I didn't see that coming

I see CIA / DEEP state's hands in this protest

Trump is probably pulling the strings too

say if the guy no gentle make them remove am

if dem remove the guy by force or by vote , Iran is literally going to shyyyyttt , there'll be riot, militia will probably take over

this smells of classic US move

Cry me a river niggar
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by goslowgoslow(m): 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Realtord43:
You do it yasef
You see I gat you there. You need to understand America as a nation before making comments.
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by Gaddafiyusf(m): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
shamsin6300:
You see how passionate Muslims are?
But people likes to judge Islam because of B/haram, ISIS e.t.c
We all know that not every1 is destiny to make Heaven.
Even in your own family there are good and bad people.

Proudly a Muslim

Which other religion have a terrorists group you mentioned
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by goslowgoslow(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
hermesprogidy:
Western media at work. What flimsy protest are they talking about. Juxtapose that with 7 million Iranians that protested the killing of Soleimon and tell me who Iranians think are the real enemy. If Trump did not commit murder, this would never have happened.
God bless you my brother. And some people think Trump is doing the world any good. The devil is on the throne in America.
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by goslowgoslow(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

It's because you are assuming that Iranians have a single monolithic view of their government. In fact, most Iranians are not in support of their government and it was those that do so, or those that were forced to, that attended the funeral. I have met many Iranians in the diaspora and not a handful of them supported the regime.
And I have met lots of Iranian who support their government.

1 Like

Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by AdonaiAluminium: 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Their eyes are beginning to clear soon the eyes of Nigerians will clear too to know that our leaders are our problems

Contact us now for all your roofing jobs roof repair and maintenance etc
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by IMAliyu(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
bhest:
Religions would be the end of the world, it has done more harm than good...
That's a topic worthy of debate.

1 Like

Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by IMAliyu(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
maximunimpact:
Brilliant regime change tactics by Trump...

First make Iran mad by killing their general

And then sabotage their command and control with an "Asset" high up in the rank

And finally trigger their citizens to go for endless protest until it gets messy

What an upgraded Benghazi model!
We think this is regular 2D chess.
But the US and CIA are playing 3D chess
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by goslowgoslow(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
blowjohn:

Ok so tell me, in what way can it happen. I mean like suggestions.
Can it be by the us ambassador to Iran that was way laid and arrested yesterday?
or thru the internet that is restricted in iran such that u can't even communicate anyhow to plan anything?
So how?
You made a good point but there is nothing money cannot do. Money can exchange hands anywhere....bros don't trust Americans!
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by shamsin6300(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:

Which other religion have a terrorists group you mentioned

U should ask urslf bcuz datx nt the teaching of Islam & Islam didn't permit such act.
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by kjhova(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
YoungLionken:
You see, the "trump treatment" is second to none.

So,Iran/shiites supporters, what do you have to say now eh smiley

P.S. I am a big fan of Trump yet,I'm not an IPOB

Hi bro,

The skepticism from some of us isn't about Trump. As Trump came, he will go. It is about US foreign policy & US relations with weaker countries, irrespective of the administration in power in Washington.

America's reach to even the most obscure corners of this world can be so shocking that there is no telling where they cannot engineer an anti-govt protest. Both the CIA and Peace Corp have operatives in virtually all nations of the world who can be handy in launching and/or hijacking and funding anti-govt protests or even revolution against any other world govt.

This said, America's control over the international media space is even more daunting.

Think of it this way. Since the beginning of this latest Iran Crisis, let's review how you have interfaced with the events through the media:

- You heard/read that there is an "Iran Crisis" from CNN/Yahoo News/Reuters/AFP/BBC or their local affiliates in your country. Meanwhile people in Iran don't know any Iran Crisis. They only know the "American Aggression" which is how it is reported over there.

- You hear the US point of view directly from US operatives (POTUS, Sec. of Defense, Sec. of State, White House spokespersons, etc.) via western media while your only access to Iranian opinion is filtered through this same medium, heavily edited and deliberately slanted to their preference.

- You hear severally that Iran is a "regime", Soleimani is a terrorist, Iran is a terror state.

All of these from the same sources you are exposed to. Even when you google to fact-find, the algorithm that channels results to you still run through America. Without holding brief, it is fair to say that Iran is a democracy and the current admin of Rouhani is not a regime. Soleimani, as head of the Iran elite guard is not a terrorist. He is a government agent doing the bidding of his sovereign nation Just like Donald Runsfeld & Dick Cheney did for America in coordinating the US attack on Iraq, just like Mike Pompeo & Mark Esper are doing for America in the current involvements in Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon etc. There are many Iraqis/Iranians who would see George W. Bush and Cheney as terrorists for the atrocities they perpetrated on Iraq but don't have the media spread to convince you of this nor the military reach to drop a bomb on their heads.

I am quite sure that the Iranian protesters love their country and have the right to demand good governance from their leaders. I am also sure that they are smart enough not to want America's help in removing their government or invading their country. Libya isn't so long ago as an example of how that will end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by juniior(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
grin grin see people way wan challenge US, the nittwitts can't even identify friendly from hostile aircrafts (just wasted innocent souls), that's how they fired more than a dozen missiles at US base, yet none reached it's target cheesy only managed to waste their iraqi brothers, CUUNNTSSS
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by sofiscatedmoron: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
ok
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by Austineva(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
All these Nairaland useless terrorists wont be seen here. Y are all of u running? Useless terrorists supporting their fellow terrorists. Nonsense! D Nairaland terrorists right now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) / Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him / Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.