Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Leaked Chat Shows Medikal Begging Fella Makafui Amidst Breakup Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Chat Shows Medikal Begging Fella Makafui Amidst Breakup Rumours (580 Views)

"We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy / Davido And Chioma Go Out On A Date Amidst Breakup Rumor (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Chat Shows Medikal Begging Fella Makafui Amidst Breakup Rumours by NNFORUM(m): 7:36am On Jan 13, 2020
A leaked chat showing Medikal\ begging Fella Makafui, amidst rumours the couple have split seems to confirm that all is not well between the pair.

For quite some time now, there have been reports that the couple have split, though nothing concrete has been established. It all started when some fans had noticed the actress had deleted photos of the rapper off all her social media handles.

2'

Leaked chat shows Medikal begging Fella Makafui amidst breakup rumours

Tolulope AyeniJanuary 13, 2020
Leaked chat shows Medikal begging Fella Makafui amidst breakup rumours lailasnews

A leaked chat showing Medikal\ begging Fella Makafui, amidst rumours the couple have split seems to confirm that all is not well between the pair.

For quite some time now, there have been reports that the couple have split, though nothing concrete has been established. It all started when some fans had noticed the actress had deleted photos of the rapper off all her social media handles.

Fella Makafui also shared a picture on Instastories showing an old woman giving the middle finger. She also shared another picture which she captioned: ‘I tried’.

Rapper Medikal later appeared to have disclosed he and actress Fella Makafui are no longer together in his new song titled ‘El Chapo’ which dropped on Friday.

“Somebody tell Fella I’m sorry, I know say people go bore me but I still go fight for love, Chuck Norris I still love you, you’re my baby,” he said.

Before the song had dropped Medikal had posted a photo of Fella Makafui on his Instagram handle with the caption “I’m sorry.”

Since both parties have not in clear terms confirmed that they are no longer together, it has still been a guess for most fans.

Well, a new leaked chat has now surfaced, showing Medikal begging the actress to forgive him for an offence yet to be disclosed. In response, the actress told him she’s “tired of this sh*t”. She also warned him never to text her again.

SOURCE: https://nnf.com.ng/p/leaked-chat-shows-medikal-begging-fella-makafui-amidst-breakup-rumours/745

Re: Leaked Chat Shows Medikal Begging Fella Makafui Amidst Breakup Rumours by daddytime(m): 7:46am On Jan 13, 2020
Yimu
Re: Leaked Chat Shows Medikal Begging Fella Makafui Amidst Breakup Rumours by psalmsmiles(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2020
nawa o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shares Video Of Ifeanyi In Nigeria / Video Footage Showing When Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Crashed (CCTV Video) / KUWT: Tacha Bbnaija Launches Reality Tv Show – See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.