Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Seeking Assistance From Nairalanders For Job (A Must Read) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seeking Assistance From Nairalanders For Job (A Must Read) (164 Views)

South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching / Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Assistance From Nairalanders For Job (A Must Read) by tripleaventures(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders
Please, help my life, I almost committed suicide on this.
I need a job in Ibadan or Lagos urgently to sponsor my last semester examination in the University.
I have my OND Certificate from a Federal Polytechnic.
My dream was to break the jinx because all my dad's children are not educated. I am the only educated child in my family. Trouble started when I finished my secondary sch exam, I was told to check the result, the result was very bad, 2 Cs out of 9 Subjects.
To short the story, I wrote 6 O'levels before I passed two out of it.
I proceed, I never give up. The same year, I was admitted to polytechnic, and face many obstacles before i graduated.
I never give up, I move on. I proceed and started from the beginning in the University.
So, many obstacles came again such as missing scripts in 100 and 200L. I rewrite the exam and had a good grades.
300L, I was rushed to house with a swollen cheek.
Now, I want to relocate and find a place to work with my OND Certificate so that I can further my education
I started this business of running an errands, buying and selling, laundry services to cater for my needs but no avail.
I am begging fellow Nigerians to help me get a job or help me so that I can write my last semester exam and finish my project.
Please, help me out.

I want to sell my laptop... Any buyer please?
HP ELITEBOOK LAPTOP 2750P
Corei5
4GB RAM
320HDD

(1) (Reply)

Experience Driver Needed In Agege Lagos / Do You Need A Copywriter? / Graduate Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.