Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Siblings Remakes Painting Of Themselves After 20 Years (beautiful Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Siblings Remakes Painting Of Themselves After 20 Years (beautiful Photos) (3124 Views)

Davido Reacts After An Artist Drew A Beautiful Painting Of Him On A Dollar Bill / Yung6ix Identifies As Cultist, Remakes His Song At Their Annual Event / Nairaland Comedian Remakes Psquares Video (funny Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siblings Remakes Painting Of Themselves After 20 Years (beautiful Photos) by musictori: 8:54am On Jan 13, 2020
The best gift anyone can have is for the family to still all be together after 20 years.

These sibling who had a painting of themselves 20 years ago had come out to remake it, but this time with their actual faces.

They all stayed in the same positions as they were 20 years ago.

See beautiful photo...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/siblings-remakes-painting-of-themselves.html

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Siblings Remakes Painting Of Themselves After 20 Years (beautiful Photos) by musictori: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2020
See More Here>>>>
Re: Siblings Remakes Painting Of Themselves After 20 Years (beautiful Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2020
Awwwww so cute.....Who has idea about the guy seating down is he single jusk asking for a friend......
Re: Siblings Remakes Painting Of Themselves After 20 Years (beautiful Photos) by tompat86(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2020
Wow! This is lovely
Re: Siblings Remakes Painting Of Themselves After 20 Years (beautiful Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2020
Amazing!
Re: Siblings Remakes Painting Of Themselves After 20 Years (beautiful Photos) by donstan18: 9:15am On Jan 13, 2020
Even without a smile on their faces, the picture is still dope.

Family over everything.
Re: Siblings Remakes Painting Of Themselves After 20 Years (beautiful Photos) by Gabson001(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
this is the best thing I've read today
Re: Siblings Remakes Painting Of Themselves After 20 Years (beautiful Photos) by Ginaz(f): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Can someone tell me the location of the guy sitting down so I can go and kidnap him for marriage?

5 Likes

Re: Siblings Remakes Painting Of Themselves After 20 Years (beautiful Photos) by nazablossom(f): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
This is so beautiful kiss
Re: Siblings Remakes Painting Of Themselves After 20 Years (beautiful Photos) by Eamadib211: 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
nazablossom:
This is so beautiful kiss
he’s a friend. He’s ig is Kingsley_bennett
Re: Siblings Remakes Painting Of Themselves After 20 Years (beautiful Photos) by vivypretty(f): 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
beautiful family. the guys are just too cute
Re: Siblings Remakes Painting Of Themselves After 20 Years (beautiful Photos) by egopersonified(f): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ginaz:
Can someone tell me the location of the guy sitting down so I can go and kidnap him for marriage?

that is Seun, no need to kidnap, we have pastors, imams and bishops in the house to conduct the online ceremony.

I thought the girl standing was their mother.
Re: Siblings Remakes Painting Of Themselves After 20 Years (beautiful Photos) by Amstupid(m): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
Stupid stuff ,,, we re tired of all dis nonsense na undecided

Nairalanders ,are u wit me

(1) (Reply)

Obama Brought 34 Africom Bases, LGBT, Sanctions And Toppled African Nations / Vee Asks Laycon To Take Her To Shoprite In His New Car / Inside Obi Cubana's $1,200,000 Mansion Worth Millions In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.