Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Philippine: Volcano Spews Ash, Steam And Lava. 8,000 People Evacuated - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Philippine: Volcano Spews Ash, Steam And Lava. 8,000 People Evacuated (31824 Views)

Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead / Mount Etna’s Eruption, As Volcano Spews Ash Clouds Into The Air(pics, Vid) / Philippines: Taal Volcano Spews Lava, Sends Ash Clouds Into Sky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philippine: Volcano Spews Ash, Steam And Lava. 8,000 People Evacuated by Odunolumide(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
NtoAkwaIbom:
normally you see most ignorant people in Nigeria saying that the west suffer Natural occurrence because of their sins.
but see here, 95% of the population in Philipines are Christians, yet they are about to suffer massive destruction of what the laboured for years for, is it that God does not like them as much as he likes Nigerians ?
or are we not dumb to always attribute everything to God ?
Earthquate, typhoon, cyclone, flooding, landslides, etc will always happen, they are not good or bad, because they don't operate under our laws, to be judge as to whether they are good or bad, they happen because they have to happen.

but as Nigerians, we suffer worst, the whole wildfires in Australia killed jus 24people, but a single herdsmen class on one night in this January in kogi, killed 30people.

the whole Typhone that happened in Japan killed 43people, but a raid by book haram in a night killed 100people... and we will open our mouth and say we are lucky.. I don't know what luck is, but I know what a curse is.

ours suffer much more worse destruction than wildfires, n volcanic eruptions, and Ear quakes...
our own greed and religion induced destructions claim far more greater number of lives.

you dey para o....but nice points you made here

1 Like

Re: Philippine: Volcano Spews Ash, Steam And Lava. 8,000 People Evacuated by Mydazz(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
wolesmile:
Different countries with different problems. We no get tornadoes, no hurricanes, no volcanoes, no earthquakes, no snows, no earthquakes, no tsunami, no adverse weather condition.......

Why we no go thank God?

I sha hope my Filipino friend, Catherine "Caturai" Clata is fine...

Well get them for Presidency and all government houses in the 36 states
Re: Philippine: Volcano Spews Ash, Steam And Lava. 8,000 People Evacuated by Leo588(m): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
GEOLOGY HAS BEEN VINDICATED
Re: Philippine: Volcano Spews Ash, Steam And Lava. 8,000 People Evacuated by Greatfullheart: 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:

thief steals your possesion, disasters take your soul
hey You Don't Need Insult Me with You Egyptian Mouth cause I Can See You're Decendant Of Pharoah. Shut Your Mouth Before I Send to Your Earlier Grave watch Your Mouth.

Re: Philippine: Volcano Spews Ash, Steam And Lava. 8,000 People Evacuated by stevups(m): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
PreciousDev:
One of many reasons i thank God for putting me in a country with less or no natural disasters!
Grateful heart! Greater you
Re: Philippine: Volcano Spews Ash, Steam And Lava. 8,000 People Evacuated by Awaja(m): 5:59am On Jan 14, 2020
PreciousDev:
One of many reasons i thank God for putting me in a country with less or no natural disasters!

Na man made disaster we de face ,which is still disastrous.
Re: Philippine: Volcano Spews Ash, Steam And Lava. 8,000 People Evacuated by somtookeke(m): 6:04am On Jan 14, 2020
Philippine: Volcano Spews Ash, Steam And Lava. 8,000 People Evacuated

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/philippine-volcano-spews-ash-steam-and.html

Re: Philippine: Volcano Spews Ash, Steam And Lava. 8,000 People Evacuated by somtookeke(m): 6:04am On Jan 14, 2020

Re: Philippine: Volcano Spews Ash, Steam And Lava. 8,000 People Evacuated by somtookeke(m): 6:05am On Jan 14, 2020

Re: Philippine: Volcano Spews Ash, Steam And Lava. 8,000 People Evacuated by Youthleader22(m): 7:28am On Jan 14, 2020
PreciousDev:

Landslides kills people too in Nigeria during rainy season or you don’t know? The whole world is experiencing one form of natural disaster or the other.
Re: Philippine: Volcano Spews Ash, Steam And Lava. 8,000 People Evacuated by kayyat(f): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
Its the human/leadership disasters we have to contend with
PreciousDev:
Re: Philippine: Volcano Spews Ash, Steam And Lava. 8,000 People Evacuated by PreciousDev: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Pusyiter:
Which is better, economic/poverty disaster with no respite or natural disaster, with respite/compensation?

None brother none!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals / Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks / US Senate Acquits Trump, Ex-president Cleared Of Incitement Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.