Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,569 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

A Smart Financial Plan For 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Smart Financial Plan For 2020 (500 Views)

Forbes' 30 Under 30 For 2020: Nigeria Tops List / Best Financial Plan For this year / Financial Plan For Agricultural Business Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Smart Financial Plan For 2020 by Eponzy(m): 10:10am On Jan 13, 2020
DO YOU HAVE A SMART FINANCIAL PLAN FOR 2020?
If you're ready to make 2020 your MONEY YEAR then read to the end.

My name is Arc.Uko-obong, I am an Architect by profession and I have been practicing for some years now.
It got to a point in my life when things became quite rough for me.There were practically no contracts for me.

I struggled to feed, fuel my car, pay rent and meet up with daily demands,things got even worse.

Meanwhile, my elder brother has been telling me about an opportunity that could change my life. For good 3years I doubted my own brother (2015-2017)

Having seen how successful he's, since seeing is believing, I called him and asked him if I can still que into the project since contract is not forth coming, he said yes and I finally started! the rest is story. My life has changed in 1year and 10months.

I am living a life of financial and time freedom hence.,I've money and I've time to enjoy my money.I go for vacations in any country of my choice.

I just came back from Manila and I want to help 65 forward thinking persons in Enugu increase their cash flow in 2020 and live their dream lives.

This summit will hold at SUITE D1, C TO C PLAZA, NKPOKITI ROUND ABOUT, INDEPENDENCE LAYOUT, ENUGU on Wednesday, January 15,2020

Time - 11am and 4pm dot

This training is FREE for the '65' people.That's my new year package to you.

For more information., pls join the WhatsApp group
https:///JZW3reoMO9oKmxurNaf78X

Re: A Smart Financial Plan For 2020 by Eponzy(m): 10:15am On Jan 13, 2020
you can also drop your number to add you up or more clarification

(1) (Reply)

I Need Weekly Supplies Of Pets Bottles And Pp / Why Accounting Should Be A Year-round Work / World Food Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.