Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

2020 Batch A Mobilization News Update. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2020 Batch A Mobilization News Update. (1690 Views)

The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Batch B NYSC Mobilization Time-Table 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2020 Batch A Mobilization News Update. by harjardy(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2020
As well know that 2020 Batch A mobilization is all about PCM going for their one-year National youth service corps being a fresh graduate or revalidation.
I know many people we will want to know exactly when the NYSC portal will be opened for registration.
We have seen a lot of memos and also heard a lot of rumours that the registration is starting on 24th or 27th of this month.

As we all know that here at NYSC NEWS UPDATE we don't give false information that we mislead our people instead we wait till we have genuine information from reliable source.
Have said it earlier that NYSC management does release calendar for every mobilization each year. And as at the date they are yet to release it also NYSC registration is not just something that is secretive NO, once they release date for registration it will be publicised.

Any information aside from NYSC official or from there social media platforms are totally nothing but rumours.
But while waiting for NYSC registration to start you can take your time to check your name on jamb matriculation list and also start arranging your documents.

Also, many people have been asking me questions concerning medical fitness certificate I will want you to relax first. Medical fitness certificate is a compulsory document for all PCM going for NYSC orientation camp and the right time for you to get is during your registration.
So don't be panic on how to get whenever you are ready just WhatsApp me on this number +2348069471398 you will get it at affordable price.
Stay tuned to NyscNewsUpdate as we will be giving you reliable and trusted information.
Note there is no official date for 2020 BATCH A MOBILIZATION YET.

READ THE FULL POST HERE::::
https://freshinfo.com.ng/2020-batch-a-mobilization-news-update/
Re: 2020 Batch A Mobilization News Update. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hire me to vet and edit your articles. I can provide you with contents as well. PM if interested.
Re: 2020 Batch A Mobilization News Update. by jidejado(m): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
The date of graduation on NYSC portal is different from the date on my statement of result... Please is there any problem...??...need response
Re: 2020 Batch A Mobilization News Update. by timkim: 12:39am On Jan 28, 2020
News for 2020 Batch A Corps Members

Get your NYSC MEDICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE seamlessly and at a low cost

Reach the contact below

https:///2348163309793

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

12 Days To Go New Otondo Batch B Corpers / How True Is This?? To All Prospective 17A Corpers / NYSC Batch ‘A’ Online Registration Procedure And Requirements 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.