|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,426,245 members, 5,447,050 topics. Date: Friday, 28 February 2020 at 08:21 PM
29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)
|Avoid These 29 Mistakes In Your Marriage Relationship by Allsingles(m): 11:42am On Jan 13|
Let us start from the biggest and perhaps the most important mistake. The reason we decided to get married! Unfortunately we marry for all the wrong reasons and that is why almost 50% of marriages end up in divorce.
1) Pressure from our environment. The pressures from our environment because we have reached an age close to or more than thirty and we have not yet married.
2) Insecurity. Feelings of insecurity that if we do not get married with the person we are together we will not be able to find another person who wants to marry us.
3) Sudden conditions. A sudden pregnancy, which leaves us with no other options.
4) Sudden love. A sudden love that ends in 6 months after marriage.
5) Immaturity. We are not mature enough to realize that marriage is a ‘life choice’ and takes a lot of thought and a lot of effort in order not to make us unhappy.
6) Wellness: The economic comfort has now become a key criterion when selecting a spouse in today’s society. Think of someone that must add value to your well-being and not just someone that will be benefiting from you alone. it has t be 50/50 or 60% from the for being the head.
7) Non-logical thinking: The young age that can lead to hasty decisions without any logical thinking!
Your words. This is one of the marriage principles that people fail to follow. What happens in most cases is that most people don't wash what they...
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26