Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? (1219 Views)

Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by Dvd4: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
We all know this is Naija, a country capable of 'changing destinies". So, let's use this media to review. WHAT DID YOU STUDY, AND WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT PROFESSION? . ME: STUDIED PHYSIOLOGY CURRNTLY TUTORING. . Who's next??
Re: What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
studied civil engineering but found myself in a space agency.. smile.... this life self get as e be.
Re: What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by timibare(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Studied insurance but currently at home.....no job yet

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by Dvd4: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
acesboy:
studied civil engineering but found myself in a space agency.. smile.... this life self get as e be.
Wow!!!! Congrats bro!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by Dvd4: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
timibare:
Studied insurance but currently at home.....no job yet
This year would be different. amen!
Re: What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by timibare(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Dvd4:
This year would be different. amen!
thanks fam

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Dvd4:
Wow!!!! Congrats bro!
thanks
Re: What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by taretoofine(m): 2:18am On Jan 14, 2020
grin
Re: What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by taretoofine(m): 2:19am On Jan 14, 2020
taretoofine:
Studied petroleum engineering but I now make smoothies grin
Re: What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by Divay22(f): 6:49am On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=taretoofine post=85776244][/quote]
Great!
That shows you're thinking out of the box. God bless you and prosper that which you do.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by Jacktheripper: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2020
Studied Yoruba, currently working at John Hopkins hospital.
Re: What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by Ikennablue(m): 8:55am On Jan 14, 2020
Interesting thread. Lemme park here
Re: What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by Dvd4: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
Jacktheripper:
Studied Yoruba, currently working at John Hopkins hospital.
Hahahahahaha!!!!

you are not serious.
Re: What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by Dvd4: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ikennablue:
Interesting thread. Lemme park here
Your own contribution will go a long way
Re: What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by Dvd4: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
cool
Divay22:

Great!
That shows you're thinking out of the box. God bless you and prosper that which you do.
Divay22:

Great!
Re: What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by iaamxavier(m): 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
Still studying
Hoping to work with what I'm studying
Re: What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by Dvd4: 7:02am On Jan 16, 2020
iaamxavier:
Still studying Hoping to work with what I'm studying
Hope so.
Re: What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by taretoofine(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2020
Divay22:

Great!
thanks babe
Re: What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by Annstar(f): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2020
studied education and economics...no job yet
Re: What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by Ujawissy: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2020
acesboy:
What is your job role over there, my dream place
Re: What Did You Study, And What Is Your Current Profession???? by Dvd4: 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ujawissy:
What is your job role over there, my dream place
Really? What did you studied?

(1) (Reply)

IPPIS: Outrage From COE Lecturers As Government Pay February Salary / Deadliest Mass Shootings In Recent History / First Class Degree In Economics Bagged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.