Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Adron Homes And Ppt Ltd - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Adron Homes And Ppt Ltd (559 Views)

Rehoboth Park And Gardens,bridge Estate, Ibeju-lekki....adron Homes / ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? / Has Anyone Ever Bought Lands Or Properties From Adron Homes Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adron Homes And Ppt Ltd by Abdulazeez12: 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
I work with Adron homes and properties (www.adronhomesproperties.com). We sells lands and houses in locations such as Ibeju lekki, Ikorodu, Badagry, Shimawa, Shagamu, Atan ota, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Abuja and Nasarawa
The land Is inside estates, is not just ordinary free land. And you can use it for Residential, commercial or Investment( where by u buy now and sell in future).
Also we are very flexible in payments because we allow Installmental payments for maximum of 2 years and you can start with minimum of 25k
Inside the estate you gat to enjoy facilities such as Security, Street transformer, Shopping mall, Swimming pool, gym, good road, children playground and alot of amenities.
Contact or contact me on

Help RBC����

(1) (Reply)

Affordable 3bedroom Terrance Comes With BQ In Lekki / Why Should I Buy From Persityhomes Buy 5 Get One Free / Complimentary Cards For 5k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.