Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

Buhari Signs 2019 Finance Bill Into Law, VAT Now 7.5% - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Signs 2019 Finance Bill Into Law, VAT Now 7.5% (31682 Views)

Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It / Senate Okays 7.5% VAT And 6 Other Tax Hikes / Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Signs 2019 Finance Bill Into Law, VAT Now 7.5% by Dexpro: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
kinethic:

Please I need more information about this distributorship. Send me complete details to (talkup22@gmail.com )

thanks

I'll send details soon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs 2019 Finance Bill Into Law, VAT Now 7.5% by Bolnij2: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Dexpro:

I'll send details soon.

Please send to me too.
fruitfulvine208@gmail.com.
Many thanks.
Re: Buhari Signs 2019 Finance Bill Into Law, VAT Now 7.5% by Okoroawusa: 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
Staro:

Buhari's budgets in 5yrs alone is way more than OBJ, Yar'Adua and GEJ for
16yrs put together.

This man nearly doubled the price of petrol from #86 to #145 and has borrowed away
the future of our unborn generations in loans yet, with nothing to show for.

I thank the Chinese govt and Dangote for funding the Lagos-Ibadan rail line as well as
the Oshodi - Apapa expressway respectively. These two projects seem to be progressing steadily
because of them

Left for this present Buhari's FG, only God knows what would be happening to this projects.

You are funny o!

See as you yarn rubbish intelligently
Re: Buhari Signs 2019 Finance Bill Into Law, VAT Now 7.5% by edupedia: 12:47am On Jan 14, 2020
lexy2014:

That is a knock out punch on buharis so called integrity

Stupid comment
Re: Buhari Signs 2019 Finance Bill Into Law, VAT Now 7.5% by lexy2014: 12:49am On Jan 14, 2020
edupedia:

Stupid comment

Can u explain how u came to that conclusion?
Re: Buhari Signs 2019 Finance Bill Into Law, VAT Now 7.5% by edupedia: 12:52am On Jan 14, 2020
lexy2014:

U forgot to add

"The Federal Government also raised the threshold from which stamp duty will be charged for online transactions from the current N1,000 to N10,000."

So it has become a curse for all u Igbos BAFRAUDS, AFENIFEBIS and LOOTERS to lose an election? Make all the noises u want to on social media it wont change the mind of patriotic Nigerians..tueh.
Re: Buhari Signs 2019 Finance Bill Into Law, VAT Now 7.5% by jmaine: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2020
edupedia:

So it has become a curse for all u Igbos BAFRAUDS, AFENIFEBIS and LOOTERS to lose an election? Make all the noises u want to on social media it wont change the mind of patriotic Nigerians..tueh.

Must every discussion on this board be reduced to the level of screaming Biafra or Afonja... undecided

No single point muted.. Just tribal slurs..
Re: Buhari Signs 2019 Finance Bill Into Law, VAT Now 7.5% by lexy2014: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2020
edupedia:

Can u pls draw a correlation with what u said and with d comment I made? Am I d one who increased stamp duty charges for online transactions from the current N1,000 to N10,000?
Re: Buhari Signs 2019 Finance Bill Into Law, VAT Now 7.5% by akingbatope: 11:53am On Jan 14, 2020
HegenIkomkeh:
This fool has not only cemented the hardship and suffering of Nigerians,he has completely destroyed the fragile fabrics of our hard fought democracy.There are 3 more years to go folks,brace up for more.
Now I'm fully convinced that this country might never recover from the destruction that would be done by this mistake of a president. If you have a chance to emigrate, please do oh. No hope again!
2016 I was on a mountain, when a prophet of God raised a prayer, that we should pray that God should remove buhari from president throne, cause God show him Weneva buhari is at d top, people under will be suffering, dat his are destiny,am not surprised of hearing hard time over hard time
Re: Buhari Signs 2019 Finance Bill Into Law, VAT Now 7.5% by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
prince3009:

VAT means value added tax which is imposed on the sales of goods and services.

Your president has increased it to 7.5% so this means that a bag of pure water which is currently sold for N100 will probably be sold for N150 - N170, a bag of rice may go for N28,000 to N30, 000 from the current N23, 000, even network providers of Telecom services will increase their tariffs etc.
They won't tax small businesses that make less than 25 million annually. Most pure water companies don't make that amount
Re: Buhari Signs 2019 Finance Bill Into Law, VAT Now 7.5% by VanGap: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
The Buhari we love !!!!

Na una Vote me naaaa !!!

Re: Buhari Signs 2019 Finance Bill Into Law, VAT Now 7.5% by Sprumbaba: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
patani:

Its called Sales Tax but administered by each state which is different from what is in Nigeria because it's administered by Fedral gov in Nig... Above all they are all percentage charged on a sale that will eventually be remited to government irrespective of which government

Educate me more. Keep feeding people lies.

So, where did you see 17% sales tax in the US?

Another lie. Show me o.
Re: Buhari Signs 2019 Finance Bill Into Law, VAT Now 7.5% by patani(m): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Educate me more. Keep feeding people lies.

So, where did you see 17% sales tax in the US?

Another lie. Show me o.

Accept there is sales tax first and ill give you links showing sales tax for each state
Re: Buhari Signs 2019 Finance Bill Into Law, VAT Now 7.5% by Sprumbaba: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
patani:

Accept there is sales tax first and ill give you links showing sales tax for each state

You dont need to. Accept you are lying first. There is no sales Tax in some states and the highest Sales Tax is not up to what you quoted. Where is the list liar? Stopping putting unverified information out there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benbruce: Buhari Is Not A Magician, Shame On Anyone Politicizing Boko Haram / Photos From Lateef Jakande 90th Birthday Party: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu / Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.