Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

The Reason My Breast Is Itchy And No Rash - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Reason My Breast Is Itchy And No Rash (364 Views)

Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous? / Stretch Marks On My Breast / Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason My Breast Is Itchy And No Rash by chukslove1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Many at times you have discomfort in the breast and still you don't find any rash. Is that a common condition, And some times this could be embarrassing, just imagine you're scratching your breast in class, in a BRT( for those in lagos can relate), public transport.
talking about persistent itching on your breast could be caused by any number of things. in most cases like eczema or psoriasis, this itching comes along with a rash.
anyone with an issues of itching on or under their breast with no rash, however, this is very common and can be treated at home easily.

below are guidelines to some of the causes of itchy breast and how it can be treated at home, also not to forget when to see your doctor.

WHAT YOU SHOULD PUT IN CONSIDERATION ABOUT BREAST CANCER
most times having itching in the breast is a sign of inflammatory BREAST CANCER or PAGET’S DISEASE of the breast. this condition are not widely spread among people , they are rare, and this itching will usually be accompanied by a rash, swelling, redness, or tenderness in the area.

REASON FOR YOUR ITCHING SKIN AROUND YOUR BREAST?
possibility of itching on, under , or between your breasts is over 80%. if you have rash or red irritation, you could be dealing with:

YEAST INFECTION: This condition fungal infections is formed in the breast area, in warm, moist area under the breasts. it can be red, irritated, and extremely itchy.
ECZEMA: Atopic dermatitis(eczema) this also results in an itchy red rash around the breast or other area of the skin. its caused by the skin not able to hold onto moisture.
PSORIASIS: This causes dead cell growth due to uncontrolled cell growth leading to irritated patches on or under the breast.
click to read more

(1) (Reply)

Green Tea Has Active Effects For People With Blocked Fallopian Tubes / Coronavirus: Africa's Mortality Rate Hits 2.8% As Algeria Hit 10.3% / Nigeria Joins Over 1.5 Billion Globally Asked To Stay At Home Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.