Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Aliko Dangote Reveals When He Will Buy Arsenal (see Date And Details) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aliko Dangote Reveals When He Will Buy Arsenal (see Date And Details) (415 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports / Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht / When José Antonio Reyes Signed For Arsenal. See Jeans. � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Reveals When He Will Buy Arsenal (see Date And Details) by Jadsy01(f): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
The famous richest man in Africa, Alhaji Aliko Dangote has hinted at the possible takeover of Premier League giants Arsenal, with the Nigerian mogul has declared the takeover could happen in 2020 or 2021. Dangote, a die-hard Arsenal fan, has been previously linked with the purchase of the club from Stan Kroenke — a deal that could gulp over $4 billion from his pocket. But speaking with David Rubenste in a show in America, he gave Nigerian Arsenal fans a sigh of relief after re-establishing interest in taking over the purchase of the North London side.

“I’m not buying Arsenal right now, I’m buying Arsenal when I finish all these projects...

read more via ekomiamiblog https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/01/13/aliko-dangote-reveals-when-he-will-buy-arsenal-see-date-and-details/
Re: Aliko Dangote Reveals When He Will Buy Arsenal (see Date And Details) by OTayobami(m): 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
Here, let me support you post with another legit clue

(1) (Reply)

Maurizio Sarri Complains On How Messi Have More Ballon D’or Than Ronaldo / Barcelona Vs Granada 1-0 Highlights (download Video) / Barcelona Want Arsenal Striker To Replace Suarez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.