Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nigeria To sell 3 Presidential Jets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To sell 3 Presidential Jets (3377 Views)

FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months / GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? / PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To sell 3 Presidential Jets by yusuf2(m): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2010
good, at last a perfect chrismas gift for my lady, i only hope she does appreciate it considering it is a tokunbo jet.
Re: Nigeria To sell 3 Presidential Jets by tunde121oke: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2010
oh yes we are broke
Re: Nigeria To sell 3 Presidential Jets by AkGiant: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2010
to who? I am sure dy will share it among themselves.
Re: Nigeria To sell 3 Presidential Jets by Ecash1: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2010
I am interested in the acquisition of the Gulf stream IV,although I prefer the new Gulf stream 650,I can made do with this now,if it is in good condition. wink
Re: Nigeria To sell 3 Presidential Jets by calddon(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2010
broke set of idiots looking for what to sell, i pity for person we go buy those flying coffins.
Re: Nigeria To sell 3 Presidential Jets by gabng(m): 1:54am On Dec 09, 2010
Half of the posters on this post dont have any idea about shit. Dont just comment to increase the post count on your profile.

The reason these jets are being sold is because the FG has already placed orders for a Gulfstream G550, two latest models of smaller capacity jets and an Augustawestland VIP Helicopter.

Due to the above new acquisition the 3 jets (out of 7) are being sold. The PAF (Presidential Air Fleet) is made up of 7 jets & 2 VIP helicopters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Governorship Election Final Results 2011 / Sheep Allegedly Gives Birth To Half Human In Sokoto (photo) / NDDC To Build 3 Swimming Pools In ND To Promote Swimming As A Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.