Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

How I Grew To 60,000 Subscribers On Youtube + Giveaway - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How I Grew To 60,000 Subscribers On Youtube + Giveaway (866 Views)

The Best Times To Upload Videos On Youtube (to Go VIRAL) In 2022 / How To Get 1000 Subscribers On Youtube / How To Get Your First 100 Subscribers On Youtube 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Grew To 60,000 Subscribers On Youtube + Giveaway by TayoAinaFilms(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
My Journey to 60,000 Subscribers is a video about me sharing my story of how I started on youtube and how you can too. There is also a giveaway included in this video so be sure to watch it to the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKSpgfWLRto

3 Likes

Re: How I Grew To 60,000 Subscribers On Youtube + Giveaway by 1kworks: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
What took me to your Youtube Page is the quality of your thumbnail there boss. The quality of the texture and colour is giving me joy.

Though the video quality wasn't the same but it was dope. Congrats.

4 Likes

Re: How I Grew To 60,000 Subscribers On Youtube + Giveaway by Konquest: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
TayoAinaFilms:
My Journey to 60,000 Subscribers is a video about me sharing my story of how I started on youtube and how you can too. There is also a giveaway included in this video so be sure to watch it to the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKSpgfWLRto
^^^^
^^^^
@TayoAinaFilms

Tayo, I just love the quality of your videos
and your use of the drones while in Ghana
and elsewhere.

Awesome stuff you've on here and on YouTube.

Do you offer onsite trainings on how to be a
great YouTuber as well?

All the best!

(1) (Reply)

Photoshop Background Effect Expert Needed / Have You Seen This Lightroom Mobile Urban Preset For Instagram / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.