Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,918 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography (2191 Views)

Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" / Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu / “Africans Are Lazy” – Governor Rochas Okorocha Says (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by Bringback9ja: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
In a country where Engineers, Town planners, Doctors, Agric graduates are lazy and not ready for the task ahead, his daughter is studying photography in UK. She is riding private jet already.

You need to start studying photography to be hardworking cool grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Bringback9ja:
In a country where Engineers, Town planners, Doctors, Agric graduates are lazy and not ready for the task ahead, his daughter is studying photography in UK. She is riding private jet already.

I understand your anger. I'm angry too. But photography is a noble art. I once saw a picture that made me cry for days. A picture. It hangs on my wall now. I know how much I spend take buy am. It's an art brother

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by Bringback9ja: 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
Shibaraba:

I understand your anger. I'm angry too. But photography is a noble art. I once saw a picture that made me cry for days. A picture. It hangs on my wall now. I know how much I spend take buy am. It's an art brother

Hopefully, she is ready to correct mistakes of the lazy youths and put Nigeria on the right path since our Engineers, Doctors, Lawyers, architects and others are not ready for the task ahead.

I was hoping to see all his daughters going for course which Lazy youths can't take in school. Not photography

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by Hypnotise: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Photography no be serious course. It's more of a hobby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by Chikpat(m): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
Shibaraba:

Since the valuable picture is in your room, kindly snap it and show us here...we will want to see what made you cry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by Oshin56(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
SHe is not at fault, if not some youth that are celebrating her father but last last there eye don clear.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by Alfred96p(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hypnotise:
Photography no be serious course. It's more of a hobby

Oshe grin... even football naa hobby. Maka giving unserious awards upandan!

Dey there!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Chikpat:

Since the valuable picture is in your room, kindly snap it and show us here...we will want to see what made you cry

Hehehehe
You won't see him on this thread again
Those guys are clowns

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by Chikpat(m): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Hehehehe
You won't see him on this thread again
Those guys are clowns

You may be right. I expect him to show us the picture he considers valueable: the great art that made him cry. He will show us the picture unless he lacks honour,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by Hypnotise: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
Alfred96p:

Oshe grin... even football naa hobby. Maka giving unserious awards upandan!

Dey there!
Dem dey go university learn football?
Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by mrox4d(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] abeg nigerians live her to follow her passion,if she study medecine for Nigeria now dem go say na because na buhari pikin say dey just dash her...even some people go say she no pass jamb...lets speak the truth always...forget first class no easy for abroad university o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by Airoflaw(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Let the girl enjoy her life in peace.. If my dad dey there i will do more... Jealous people everywhere. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by NobleAngell(f): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nawao Nigerians and witch hunt tho.
Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by TooMuchStuff: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2020

If my dad is this extremely corrupt yet claims to be upright buhari who must have stacked Billions of USD in cash and estates, I will even study shoe shiner or nail cuter as degree course sef
Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by NobleAngell(f): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
Bringback9ja:

But come to think of it, he didn't say his daughter isn't lazy. Perhaps it was the thought of her that provoked that statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Chikpat:

Take a picture of your scrotum and post it here. It should make us all cry too
Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by Olivegreen(f): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
It is obvious that many things are just rubbish in this country. Education system, economy, politics, everything is rubbish. angry

You can get 300+ in jamb with a beautiful waec result and still have your name removed from admission list so they can put one lecturer's friend's son. cry

A first class graduate would not be employed simply because the employers they themselves don't have first class or they can't afford them . undecided

Lazy drop-outs are making fast and easy cash with a laptop and #500 data bundle. sad

Cultist won't let students rest in peace. If you're too smart they'll come after you, too dumb they'll come after you, too rich, poor, fine, ugly, even too normal sef. angry

Sex-hungry lecturers, horrible state of hostels and lodge, lack of security, unnecessary stress and bureaucracy, impossible projects,............

It's no longer about what course are you studied or how good your results are. If you want to succeed in this education system you should either have:

1) God, Allah, Chi, whatever that will keep you from going mad and just keep your spiritual and mental being in check.

2) Mad connection : your daddy must know someone important or your daddy sef should be someone important.

Combine this with humility, hard work, tolerance, patience, wisdom and other virtues and have a wonderful life cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by GamalNasser: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
She went for something practical which shows she is the most intelligent Buhari
Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by scribble: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Chikpat:

You may be right. I expect him to show us the picture he considers valueable: the great art that made him cry. He will show us the picture unless he lacks honour,

Aboki ne

He want to show you photo of elrufai feeding almajiri multitude in sambisa
Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by powerhouse3(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
I detest her conduct ,but not her profession, lover of art know that photograpin is a noble work ...

During my birthday,people get me a lot of stuff,but someone gave me a photographs of a lion feeding on its prey....days after day ,it meaning was reveal and I'm thankful for it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by ki02020(m): 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nigeria parents will never learn

No be by wetin you study
Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by ItooWorWor(m): 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Yes, she is not lazy, atleast she will be taking picture of cows when bubu leave aso villa grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by MudRaker: 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Am sure she will have a stash of nude selfies on her phone .

Let me get to hacking

1 Like

Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by Bringback9ja: 1:14am On Jan 14, 2020
NobleAngell:
But come to think of it, he didn't say his daughter isn't lazy. Perhaps it was the thought of her that provoked that statement.

You might be right! As an elder, he should have explain better
Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by EagleNest(m): 2:40am On Jan 14, 2020
General Buhari is more of a self righteous person who doesn't see himself as making mistakes with some of his utterances...but afterwards his utterances do come back hurting him.
Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by gare(f): 3:08am On Jan 14, 2020
Shibaraba:

Na clear eyes you take cry Abi Na drink eyes �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by Bringback9ja: 3:43am On Jan 14, 2020
powerhouse3:
I detest her conduct ,but not her profession, lover of art know that photograpin is a noble work ...

During my birthday,people get me a lot of stuff,but someone gave me a photographs of a lion feeding on its prey....days after day ,it meaning was reveal and I'm thankful for it

Daughter of a man who called we youths Lazy and went further to discredit our graduates shouldn't be studying photography in school.

You can't cherish what you don't have (I'm trying to limit my statements grin)
Re: Nigerian youths are lazy; His daughter studying photography by orisa37: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2020
Photography is a good Profession and she is doing it with a domineering flair.

(1) (Reply)

- / Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) / Nigeria To Create New States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.