Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It (50734 Views)

NAFDAC: Mama Put Food Sellers Are NOW Using PARACETAMOL To Cook / International Condom Day 2020: 3 In 10 Nigerians Use Condom Regularly / Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by ransome001(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2020
Who even brought the idea How was the discovering done?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by mimichinaza(f): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2020
kay29000:
Using Paracetamol to cook cow meat and ponmo to make it soft quicker. I've never heard this before. Na wa o. Eating out can really be risky. I stopped eating out for 3 weeks now, see as my face has freshened up.
LOL!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by madridguy(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2020
No doctor or pharmacist will ever recommend panadol.

Skmoda360:

Who dey use paracetamol before? Wetin do panadol? I will go for panadol anyday if I'm having headache. undecided
Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by Skmoda360(m): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2020
madridguy:
No doctor or pharmacist will ever recommend panadol.

Sure I know about that one but I careless but the panadol sef shey I dey use am ni?...maybe once in a year.....
Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by IdeasPro(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2020
But the question now is, "Who conducted the research of cooking meat with paracetamol to soften it? What are the side effects of eating or drinking cooked paracetamol?" Educating us on the side effects is more important than what people are doing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2020
Administration1:
Typical Nigerian Alarm

Why can't they breakdown the contents of Paracetamol and analyze the results when it is mixed with water and boiled?
Also the effects of paracetamol on human body, cooked or uncooked.
they only know how to generalize issues
Very Good point, I believe Naturaly 3 tablets of paracetamol sprinkled into 3 gallons of water would cause NO harm. The problem is The quantity and Frequent use. and the Chemical reaction when cooked with meat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by ChristyB(f): 9:21am On Jan 14, 2020
May God help us.
If you avoid this at home, you can't be so sure about how the food you eat outside is prepared.
Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by slowice(m): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2020
Nigerians re only good at breaking rules.... Drug abuse in a different form..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by kzubyar(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2020
kay29000:
Using Paracetamol to cook cow meat and ponmo to make it soft quicker. I've never heard this before. Na wa o. Eating out can really be risky. I stopped eating out for 3 weeks now, see as my face has freshened up.
even me ba today

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by Orpe7(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2020
To dey chop outside for bukka now dey fear person.
Shey na the water dem take cook u wan think about or this one now
Nawao

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by Offpoint: 9:39am On Jan 14, 2020
maynation:
This is strange to me fa.
Maynation good morning....
Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by fixedhollies(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2020
wilroy:

Does increasing the price stops the act?
Think twice before giving out opinions

With due respect,you're the type that comes from Daura
learn critical appraisal... i viewed the topic from two sides, but your brain could only decipher one. Gi back to school
Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by Fuckgovt: 9:42am On Jan 14, 2020
All this happens because of hardship and the govt is making it harder. So we shld expect more of such stories.
Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by edoairways: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2020
fixedhollies:
Make dem increase the price go #1000, they will think twice to use 1k buy paracetamol or buy more kerosene...

What of people who really want to use it for its purpos!

.... It's a sign of poverty in the land! We wan hasten meat,
I hope they don't ban paracetamol same way they ban codeine
Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2020
I thank God for the kind of training my mama give me. No matter the hunger, I no dey chop mama put. At most packaged snacks or plantain chips and soft drinks. Make person no use him money buy sickness.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by edoairways: 9:46am On Jan 14, 2020
Educonomist:
paracetamol to cook meat... I guess d cow has an untreated headache when it was alive....
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by edoairways: 9:48am On Jan 14, 2020
blowjohn:
ANOTHER PROBLEM THEY SHOULD LOOK INTO IS THE PROBLEM OF EATABLE BANANAS.
U CAN HARDLY GET GOOD BANANAS TO BUY THESE DAYS UNLESS FROM OLD WOMEN WHO DEY RESPECT THEIR AGE!
U BUY BANANA ,ITS NORMAL TEXTURE ON THE OUTSIDE AND SOGGY ON THE INSIDE!
U KEEP BANANA IN THE SUN AND IT STARTS LEAKING LIQUID!
U KEEP IT IN A DARK PLACE TO STORE AND IT STARTS DEVELOPING BLACK SPOTS!
BANANAS HAVE GONE BANANAS IN NAIJA.
FROM BENIN,TO KOGI TO ABUJA,TO ENUGU TO BENUE U CANT FIND GOOD BANANAS TO EAT.
MAYBE IN AKWAIBOM.
CHEMICAL POISONING EVERYWHERE!!
Try Boki in cross river state
Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by madridguy(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2020
Your body na kakaraka

Skmoda360:

Sure I know about that one but I careless but the panadol sef shey I dey use am ni?...maybe once in a year.....
Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by mechanics(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2020
One has to mind where he eats this days.
Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by DavIkenna(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2020
small operators and integrity are frienemies.
Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by maynation(f): 9:54am On Jan 14, 2020
Offpoint:

Maynation good morning....

Mr Offpoint Good Morning to you too.
Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2020
If they like let them use sniper. If I want to eat outside my home, I stick to bread, suya, fried fish, boiled egg and Hausa salad.

I hope they haven't started using paracetamol to boil egg sha. Capitalism is a bĂ—tch.
Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by Viktorino: 9:58am On Jan 14, 2020
Na fish sure pass now oh shocked
Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by PotatoSalad(m): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2020
greenguy:
Whoever can do this must be very wicked and heartless.

Paracetamol, how?
Heart of man is evil
Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by PotatoSalad(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2020
mach7:
A major issue with Nigerians, is that we don't care about others as long as we are making money. What manner of wickedness will make food vendors even consider putting paracetamol inside food? undecided sad

Certainly, it is a devious medical practitioner that instituted this disingenuous idea. Nawa for us oo

Not just meat. If you visit the kitchen of your favourite restaurants and fast food joints and watch them cook, you'll never want to eat out for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by Offpoint: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2020
maynation:

Mr Offpoint Good Morning to you too.
I just say make i greet you ni... hope you're good?
Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by bravesoul247(m): 10:15am On Jan 14, 2020
2shure:
Time to visit youtube on how to cook. My God. This 2020 na die
grin grin. No he only you bro. I just moved into my apartment, as I come back from work enter market, na so I just de loom myself de laugh. Chai
Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by Jman06(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2020
All these are direct effects of so much ignorance about drugs in Nigeria! Even our leaders are mostly not informed about the dangers of indiscriminate use of drugs and that is why they tend to show less interest in matters of drug regulation. The truth is that wrong use of drugs contribute significantly to the abysmally low life expectancy in Nigeria.

On the issue at hand, I think the problem has to do more with improper dosing of the paracetamol which would lead to more complicated health problems over time (eg liver cirrhosis).

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by maynation(f): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2020
Offpoint:

I just say make i greet you ni... hope you're good?
I am very much well.
Trust you are too.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by Nostradamus: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2020
Trust our clueless to outlaw the sale of paracetamol now.
Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by uuzba(m): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2020
fixedhollies:
Make dem increase the price go #1000, they will think twice to use 1k buy paracetamol or buy more kerosene...

What of people who really want to use it for its purpose!

.... It's a sign of poverty in the land! We wan hasten meat,

It's a sign of poverty,
It's a sign of poverty,
It's a sign of poverty....

How many signs of poverty do we need?
As of this 2020 with all the jobless graduates roaming around, is it not crystal clear that Nigeria is a poor nation by now?
How many more signs does one need?
Re: Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It by Originalsly: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2020
Why the speech and pleading with eating houses to resist from using it?....why not investigate.... arrest the owners and shut down the businesses? This is a public health issue..... slow poisoning the public. People need to start avoiding food joints....can't trust them... greed over your health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos / How Smoking Weed Affects Women's Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.