Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Gunmen Adducts Banker After Attempting To Expose Mrs Ngozi Ekeoma - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gunmen Adducts Banker After Attempting To Expose Mrs Ngozi Ekeoma (283 Views)

Congratulatory Message To Barrister Mrs. Ngozi Ekeoma -mascot Uzor Kalu / How Gunmen Got Trapped In Jos Prison After Attempting Jailbreak / Biography Of Atiku Abubakar's Wife: Barr Dr Mrs Jamila Atiku-abubakar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Adducts Banker After Attempting To Expose Mrs Ngozi Ekeoma by Investigator2: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
A former banker, Chukwuemeka Ekwunife, who was billed to continue his evidence on how a businesswoman and oil marketer, one Mrs. Ngozi Ekeoma used him to steal millions of Naira from the Federal government of Nigeria using subsidy scheme, was yesterday abducted.

Ekwunife was allegedly abducted by plain clothed gunmen a few meters away from an Ikeja Special Offences Court, Lagos where he was billed to give evidence in a criminal matter against him.

Read More Here: https://theinvestigator.ng/investigation-gunmen-adducts-banker-after-attempting-to-expose-mrs-ngozi-ekeoma-on-n165-million-subsidy-fraud/

Re: Gunmen Adducts Banker After Attempting To Expose Mrs Ngozi Ekeoma by AroOkigbo(m): 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Investigator2:
A former banker, Chukwuemeka Ekwunife, who was billed to continue his evidence on how a businesswoman and oil marketer, one Mrs. Ngozi Ekeoma used him to steal millions of Naira from the Federal government of Nigeria using subsidy scheme, was yesterday abducted.

Ekwunife was allegedly abducted by plain clothed gunmen a few meters away from an Ikeja Special Offences Court, Lagos where he was billed to give evidence in a criminal matter against him.

Read More Here: https://theinvestigator.ng/investigation-gunmen-adducts-banker-after-attempting-to-expose-mrs-ngozi-ekeoma-on-n165-million-subsidy-fraud/
Quite normal if all you posted is happening in a space called Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

‘my Boyfriend Dumped Me But How Do I Tell My Cat?’ / Office Space For Rent Austin Texas / "I Don't Need To Be Dangote's Daughter Before Touching Lives Around"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.