Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,147 members, 7,842,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Europe And The U.s.a Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Europe And The U.s.a Travel (969 Views)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Europe And The U.s.a Travel by Obamaan: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2010
LEARN HOW TO SECURE ADMISSION TO SCHOOLS IN EUROPE AND THE U.S.A WITHOUT PAYING A DIME! YOU COULD EVEN BECOME CONSULTANT TO YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES WITH THIS BOOK.

INFORMATION IS POWER! BE INFORMED OR REMAIN DEFORMED!

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
HURRY UP AND GET THE ALL NEW BOOK THAT WILL REVEAL STEP BY STEP PATH TO YOUR FREEDOM.
THE PRICE OF THIS VERY SPECIAL BOOK IS JUST N3,000, BUT THE PROMO PRICE THIS MONTH OF DECEMBER IS N1,500 ONLY!

PAY INTO GTB ACCOUNT:
AMOUNT N1,500
SOLOMON ISINWA

TEXT UR TELLER NO AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO 08038502944 AND WE WILL MAIL A SOFT COPY TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.
Re: Europe And The U.s.a Travel by justwise(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2010
@Obamaan

Hve you used that your special book and was successful in studying abroad without paying a dime?

Have many names do you have? Emeka Isinwa or  SOLOMON ISINWA?
Re: Europe And The U.s.a Travel by Davedavy: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2010
Obamaan:

LEARN HOW TO SECURE ADMISSION TO SCHOOLS IN EUROPE AND THE U.S.A WITHOUT PAYING A DIME! YOU COULD EVEN BECOME CONSULTANT TO YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES WITH THIS BOOK.

INFORMATION IS POWER! BE INFORMED OR REMAIN DEFORMED!

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
HURRY UP AND GET THE ALL NEW BOOK THAT WILL REVEAL STEP BY STEP PATH TO YOUR FREEDOM.
THE PRICE OF THIS VERY SPECIAL BOOK IS JUST N3,000, BUT THE PROMO PRICE THIS MONTH OF DECEMBER IS N1,500 ONLY!

PAY INTO GTB ACCOUNT:
AMOUNT N1,500
SOLOMON ISINWA

TEXT your TELLER NO AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO 08038502944 AND WE WILL MAIL A SOFT COPY TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.

This one dey look for money take do xmas  grin. No be for here my guy,carry your yeye book go front make i see road grin
Re: Europe And The U.s.a Travel by Hoodrat(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2010
grin grin grin
Re: Europe And The U.s.a Travel by justwise(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2010
Hoodrat:

I don't understand you man I made payment and yet to receive my soft copy you been promising and refused to pick my calls what's all this?

U mean u paid the poster?
Re: Europe And The U.s.a Travel by Hoodrat(m): 1:47am On May 17, 2011
Justwise i wont be so stupid to pay such a criminal he will rather be the one to pay me cuz im more smarter than he is.
Re: Europe And The U.s.a Travel by Obamaan: 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2011
Dear Moderator,
This person (Hoodrat) has clearly posted false and unfounded claim against me. Its a case of libel and slander. I request you to investigate this and I seek unreserved  apology from him/her, if he/she refuses to apologise, I would pursue a full legal case.
Thank u.
Re: Europe And The U.s.a Travel by justwise(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2011
Obamaan:

Dear Moderator,
This person (Hoodrat) has clearly posted false and unfounded claim against me. Its a case of libel and slander. I request you to investigate this and I seek unreserved  apology from him/her, if he/she refuses to apologise, I would pursue a full legal case.
Thank u.

Joke!
Re: Europe And The U.s.a Travel by Obamaan: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2011
Dear Modeartor,
Kindly take note of his (Hoodrat) two contrasting statement, on one he said he paid me and called me but I didnt pick the call.
On the second post he said he can never pay such person (refering to me) confirming he never paid me a dime nor called me.

Thank you.
Re: Europe And The U.s.a Travel by Obamaan: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2011
TAKE NOTE  OF THE CONTRADICTION

Hoodrat:

I don't understand you man I made payment and yet to receive my soft copy you been promising and refused to pick my calls what's all this?

Hoodrat:

Justwise i wont be so silly to pay such a criminal he will rather be the one to pay me cuz im more smarter than he is.

@ Justwise l would advise you to be sure you can defend whatever you say after now.
Re: Europe And The U.s.a Travel by justwise(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2011
Obamaan:

TAKE NOTE  OF THE CONTRADICTION

@ Justwise l would advise you to be sure you can defend whatever you say after now.

Yes i can defend watever i say to dodgy charaters like you.
Re: Europe And The U.s.a Travel by kennybuda: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2011
greeing justwise, pls we need your help and advice a friend will be in uk soon with a sport visa from nigeria the dude want to settle down in uk how can he get his resident ? pls justwise we realy need your help since this dude left nothing at home to manage back his life. will be glad to hear from you justwise
Re: Europe And The U.s.a Travel by justwise(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2011
kennybuda:

greeing justwise, pls we need your help and advice a friend will be in uk soon with a sport visa from nigeria the dude want to settle down in uk how can he get his resident ? pls justwise we realy need your help since this dude left nothing at home to manage back his life. will be glad to hear from you justwise

Your friend need to know what that sports visa allows him to do, e.g, . .can he engage in any form of studying with it? Is he allowed to do voluntary work with it? Any possibility of extending it? If yes then what are the conditions?

I wouldn't encourage him to abuse the privilege of getting that visa cos that will close doors for other Nigerians.
Re: Europe And The U.s.a Travel by kennybuda: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2011
your right justwise but the dude has already got the viza and i dont think he has that money to study in the uk, moreover he has hard time at home, its just a sport program for temporary stay. i dont realy know about the uk and how the magic happens there concerning resident permit cheers
Re: Europe And The U.s.a Travel by justwise(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2011
kennybuda:

your right justwise but the dude has already got the viza and i dont think he has that money to study in the uk, moreover he has hard time at home, its just a sport program for temporary stay. i dont realy know about the uk and how the magic happens there concerning resident permit cheers

The first thing he need to do is to tell you the conditions of that visa, he should know his entitlements as a holder as sport visa then its easy to advice him.
Re: Europe And The U.s.a Travel by kennybuda: 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2011
justwise you know this visa gent of a thing according to the agent they are traveling for a karate program its a temporary visa to return to nigeria after the program
Re: Europe And The U.s.a Travel by justwise(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2011
kennybuda:

justwise you know this visa gent of a thing according to the agent they are traveling for a karate program its a temporary visa to return to nigeria after the program

I guess he paid the agent so much to get that visa?

Such visa can't be extended or entitle the holder to work and there is no LEGAL way of getting a permit with that visa
Re: Europe And The U.s.a Travel by kennybuda: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2011
he paid alot of money bro, well i wish him good luck if he get there

(1) (Reply)

Travel/ Mmigrate To Canada Without Stress Or Losing Your Money To Thieves / Nigerian In Paris ( France ) Lets Meet Here. / Lativa Study Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.