Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Make Money With FIGTEC - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make Money With FIGTEC (899 Views)

CourseMate - How To Make Money With eLearning Sites / Cool Money With White Ponmo Business / Still Wondering Where To Invest Your Money With Profitable Returns ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With FIGTEC by otutu123(m): 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
I am delighted to inform you that Figtec Concepts Limited, a Fintech company, the owners of App3star, here in Nigeria is bringing a new business opportunity to your doorstep. Register as a Sub-Partner and an Agent with FIGTEC today and enjoy the following benefits:

1. Make as much as N100,000 per month.

2. Owners of android phone can start earning immediately.

3.  Distribute POS terminal on the phone of your clients and make money

4. Produce result for private schools and make money 

For more info, send a message with your location and subject as TELL ME MORE to figtec@app3star.com or info@app3star.com
Re: Make Money With FIGTEC by Isapeace: 12:32am On Jan 14, 2020
Address not found. Mail couldn't deliver

otutu123:
I am delighted to inform you that Figtec Concepts Limited, a Fintech company, the owners of App3star, here in Nigeria is bringing a new business opportunity to your doorstep. Register as a Sub-Partner and an Agent with FIGTEC today and enjoy the following benefits:

1. Make as much as N100,000 per month.

2. Owners of android phone can start earning immediately.

3.  Distribute POS terminal on the phone of your clients and make money

4. Produce result for private schools and make money 

For more info, send a message with your location and subject as TELL ME MORE to figtecltd@app3star.com
Re: Make Money With FIGTEC by otutu123(m): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2020
Isapeace:

Address not found. Mail couldn't deliver

So sorry, address corrected. Pls resend

(1) (Reply)

... / Opportunity To Start Your Own Business Coming Soon / Flat Bed Trucks Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.