Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Join The Protest Against National Assembly Jumbo Pay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join The Protest Against National Assembly Jumbo Pay (516 Views)

Jumbo Pay: Emeka Anyaoku’s ‘atomic Bomb’ / National Assembly Jumbo Salary: Labour To Shut Down The Economy / Pictures Of Protest Against 'national Dialogue Summit' In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Protest Against National Assembly Jumbo Pay by idiopathic: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2010
Re: Join The Protest Against National Assembly Jumbo Pay by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2010
. . . and then what?

They are just gonna find another way to embezzle the funds again! undecided
Re: Join The Protest Against National Assembly Jumbo Pay by blacksta(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2010
facebook protest - what a joke - instead of training people to be sucide bombers - Please be advised - Nigeria will never see or have change untill you violently send a message to the corrupt leaders and family. Ivory coast is another example why violence is need to effect change. Peaceful mediation is a waste time in Africa.
Re: Join The Protest Against National Assembly Jumbo Pay by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2010
blacksta:

facebook protest - what a joke - instead of training people to be sucide bombers - Please be advised - Nigeria will never see or have change untill you violently send a message to the corrupt leaders and family. Ivory coast is another example why violence is need to effect change. Peaceful mediation is a waste time in Africa.

You sit in your corner in East London and ask Nigerians to be suicide bombers? Rubbish
Re: Join The Protest Against National Assembly Jumbo Pay by blacksta(m): 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2010
dappssee:

You sit in your corner in East London and ask Nigerians to be suicide bombers? Rubbish

Not true -I am ready to die to effect change in Nigeria - i am tired of mediocracy - what is life when so called leaders have denied myself and family peace. If you can organise for the senators and Reps in one room i am ready to take them out.

Violent revolution is the only way out for Nigeria.
Re: Join The Protest Against National Assembly Jumbo Pay by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2010
^^^ You my be right but I don't see that happening. Nigerians are just not cut out for revolution. What I see is this country becoming a failed state in the nearest future.
Re: Join The Protest Against National Assembly Jumbo Pay by violent(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2010
blacksta:

Not true  -I am ready to die to effect change in Nigeria - i am tired of mediocracy  - what is life when so called leaders have denied myself and family peace.  If you can organise for the senators and Reps in one room i am ready to take them out.

Violent revolution is the only way out for Nigeria.

ah! finally, someone to carry the bomb!. .

Insert Quote
. . . and then what?
They are just gonna find another way to embezzle the funds again!

it beats doing nothing. . .and if anything, it helps to drive the message home faster. . .and what better way to register our grievances to Mr President, a facebooker, than mobilizing a million Nigerians to sign up for the group?

@OP

The link is no longer on facebook, perhaps you could open another one?
Re: Join The Protest Against National Assembly Jumbo Pay by hackney(m): 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2010
If you go anywhere near those looters, their bodyguards (the nigerian police) will
squash you.

We need snipers; there's enough vegetation and darkness.

(1) (Reply)

How Can Nass Pay Be Cut? / Ibo Boy Declares His Interest In The National Assembly / Pope 'did Not Approve Condom Use'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.