Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention (18528 Views)

2023: Watch How Kalu Rallies Abia Communities For His Re-election,Tinubu / Malabu: Abacha Family Replies Adoke / Jonathan Was Under Pressure To Prosecute Buhari Over Certificate, Says Adoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention by semyman: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2020
*"OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;"*

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._ My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. _*You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.*_ Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."

2 Likes

Re: How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention by dante0147: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2020
When they are sick everyone is on their toes.. This one is a Big LIE! Common in Ikoyi Prison they only have Blood Tonic Tablet and Paracetamol in their Dispensary
Re: How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention by philip0906(m): 7:40am On Jan 14, 2020
Factfinder1:
Until I watch a video documentary and see all these people in prison uniforms being treated same way as other inmates i won't believe they are in prison

This is Nigeria
They're in prison behind bars, for their crimes but you're still waiting for video documentary. What exactly do you want?

1 Like

Re: How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2020
Celebrity93:
Video of them in prison or aidonbilivit.

I do tell people Kalu isn't in prison. It's just a hoax. They know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention by sosleem(m): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2020
When will they arrest Ebiele and Patience Jonathan
adewumiopeyemi:
When will they arrest tinubu

1 Like

Re: How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention by anonimi: 7:44am On Jan 14, 2020
philip0906:
They're in prison behind bars, for their crimes but you're still waiting for video documentary. What exactly do you want?

For the thieves to be treated like the common rogues they are instead of being hailed by their shuffering & shmiling constituents.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like

Re: How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention by Doctordogood(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2020
I am not holding brief for any politician in this our dear country Nigeria. But truth be told, this administration corruption fight has been hugely lopsided. We want to see a wholelistic and transparent corruption fight that has no respect for anybody... Even if you are a Fulani man. For God's sake, we have an endless list of corrupt past and present politicians who are in good book of this administration, therefore they won't be tried because they have two lives... Nonsense!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention by anonimi: 7:48am On Jan 14, 2020
sosleem:
When will they arrest Ebiele and Patience Jonathan

Once the Abacha family, Abdusalami Abubakar, Obasanjo, Turai Yar'Adua have been arrested in chronological order of ruining our country through senseless looting.
Is that not a systematic way of doing things

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

abdelrahman:
Gamsu Abacha is making good of her family's legacy and popular motto of "no matter how poor they are, they will never be as poor as Dangote", Sagesse Gumsu, we get the drift, with a plate of meal like that? we dont see how you can be as poor as Dangote

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6198528_notitle2_jpegc0e3dbe3457af4904d41ec79cb6f53f7

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www..com/talktopic,279364.0.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiDtqPi0aDXAhUDzWMKHR_8DL8QFggIMAE&usg=AOvVaw2z7TozEiA-5r_AzpwGQl1r

1 Like

Re: How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention by Obusjames(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2020
Serve them right...
Re: How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention by philip0906(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2020
anonimi:

For the thieves to be treated like the common rogues they are instead of being hailed by their shuffering & shmiling constituents.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d
That's a different point you're making now. To be punished for their crimes (which was what my post was centered on) is one thing, to be hailed for their crimes by their constituents, is another thing.

The most important thing is that the government has done it's bit. If their constituents want to hail them to the high heavens, that's their plate of watery beans.

1 Like

Re: How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2020
semyman:
*"OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;"*

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._ My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. _*You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.*_ Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."

We rather go to war than to continue living in a hellhole with some power drunk crooks. Just look at how things are going in this shithole. We must make a stand and stop the coming generations from suffering too. After all nobody will live forever.
Re: How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention by JubrinElSudan: 7:53am On Jan 14, 2020
They should be jailed in Prisons in their States. Kalu should be brought down to the prison in Umuahia
Re: How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention by Beegrace: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2020
Simplebeauty:
grin''when will Alison maduekwe, fayose, adoke, odili, patience Jonathan be behind bars... Just passing by######
"when will ganduje, tinubu mammam daura spend time behind bars "
Re: How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention by tribalmall: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2020
Right after every PDP governor from 1999 to date have been jailed cos individually they are each worse off compare to Tinubu. No wonder Igbo land remain a shit hole even with the humongous fund being pumped into.

supercase1:
They only use these ones as scapegoat for APC to coverface!??! when will ganduje, tinubu mammam daura spend time behind bars
Re: How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention by Powersurge: 11:30am On Jan 14, 2020
Baba those people no dey jail oo. Jail with 24hr light, cable TV, cook, air-condition, oloshos, etc.

They are just taking a nap.
Re: How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention by guychidile: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
show us their pic with inmates
Re: How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention by Emrixx(f): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
Simplebeauty:
grin

"when will ganduje, tinubu mammam daura spend time behind bars "

Whenever you become the president
Re: How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention by Celebrity93(f): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I do tell people Kalu isn't in prison. It's just a hoax. They know what they are doing.
You just nailed it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola Should Resign Or Be Sacked, 15 Jailbreak Under His Watch - HURIWA / I Know PDP Has Caused Nigerians Some Pains – Banky W / 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.