Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Women Are Slaves - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women Are Slaves (517 Views)

4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC / Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves / White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Slaves by 2shure: 6:35am On Jan 14, 2020
I asked for her nudes.but rather she sent me normal pics. Asked if her pekus was hairy or shaved. She said until we see. Ami sent her 5k thinking it wud change her mind.all she said was thank u and prayed a fake prayer for me on whatsapp. She no even call .na so so whatsapp. In the longrun,she wanted me to come to her side at lag. Then we can Bleep,do dis,do that. Na bitch. I made sure i cursed her for at least 10mins,then i blocked her on whatsapp.
Got no time for ungrateful poor fuc ks. They are everywhere. Malls,lounge,bar,cinema,on the road,church. Slaves
Re: Women Are Slaves by OneCorner: 6:55am On Jan 14, 2020
Okay. Next topic
Re: Women Are Slaves by wizardus: 8:00am On Jan 14, 2020
You are the real slave...slave to puna

1 Like

Re: Women Are Slaves by Tonyspecial(m): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2020
Since Ages
Re: Women Are Slaves by Ifejiswag(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
U definitely have parental issues
Re: Women Are Slaves by MizzPhoney(f): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
I see you are only looking for attention. We are here now. Next post please.
Re: Women Are Slaves by nlPoster: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
I though nl had moved past this type of post.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Canadian Lady Calls Out Nigerian Police For Illegal Detaining Her Husband / How Far Has Anybody Received The 10000 Naira ? / Military Deployed In Battle Against Lagos, Ogun Gangs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.