Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Photo Of Blind Man Who Sells Banana In Kaduna To Pay Bills And Train His Kids - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photo Of Blind Man Who Sells Banana In Kaduna To Pay Bills And Train His Kids (688 Views)

Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Blind Man Who Sells Banana In Kaduna To Pay Bills And Train His Kids by naijaloudmouth1: 7:29am On Jan 14, 2020
Facebook user Mohammed Hassan shared a photo of a blind man who sells banana in Kaduna with his son as a guide.

He captioned the photo;

"I have encounter, with this wonderful blind man selling banana at AP filling station along waff road in kaduna. The boy in the picture is his son, guiding him. He pay all his bills, and train his childrens in schools. Pls patronise him for moral encouragement"

See photos:

https://preciousnaija.com/photo-of-blind-man-who-sells-banana-in-kaduna-to-pay-bills-and-train-his-children-in-school/

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Blind Man Who Sells Banana In Kaduna To Pay Bills And Train His Kids by Flexherbal(m): 7:37am On Jan 14, 2020
Wow!

What a hard working man, who did not allow his condition, to make him feel less of a man!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Blind Man Who Sells Banana In Kaduna To Pay Bills And Train His Kids by dawnomike(m): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2020
I am impressed by this.. No one should have an excuse in to be down trodden by life

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Blind Man Who Sells Banana In Kaduna To Pay Bills And Train His Kids by Realtord43: 7:39am On Jan 14, 2020
Touching embarassed
Re: Photo Of Blind Man Who Sells Banana In Kaduna To Pay Bills And Train His Kids by obicoolnino: 7:41am On Jan 14, 2020
Hustle na hustle, God bless his efforts.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Blind Man Who Sells Banana In Kaduna To Pay Bills And Train His Kids by internationalman(m): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2020
There is a beggar I used to give money at ring road benin city. But for a very long time now I haven't seen him until I saw him last week..

Guess what, he has set up a small retail business where he sells tooth brushes and pastes, hair brushes, comb, matches etc. He no longer begs.. I was impressed.

He's disabled from his waist down..

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Blind Man Who Sells Banana In Kaduna To Pay Bills And Train His Kids by naijaloudmouth1: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2020

@Lalasticlala
Re: Photo Of Blind Man Who Sells Banana In Kaduna To Pay Bills And Train His Kids by agarawu23(m): 9:53am On Jan 14, 2020
internationalman:
There is a beggar I used to give money at ring road benin city. But for a very long time now I haven't seen him until I saw him last week..

Guess what, he has set up a small retail business where he sells tooth brushes and pastes, hair brushes, comb, matches etc. He no longer begs.. I was impressed.

such person should be given additional money to grow the business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Blind Man Who Sells Banana In Kaduna To Pay Bills And Train His Kids by omoharry(f): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2020
internationalman:

The same with a beggars I used to give money around Onikan Round about in Lagos. I was surprised when i entered Keke and he was the driver.I was so happy that i ask him to keep the change. But, some are perpetual beggars and there is no amount of money you will give to them that will stop them from begging. it has been ingrained in their blood.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Blind Man Who Sells Banana In Kaduna To Pay Bills And Train His Kids by lilybonny(f): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
Really touching, may God crown his efforts

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Guide On How To Order Items On 1688.com / Start Your Own T-shirt Business With Ease / Iced Stone Calendar Wristwatch N2500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.