Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Leaked Audio On $30billion Loan: Buhari Promised To Go To Jail For Me-amaechi…da - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio On $30billion Loan: Buhari Promised To Go To Jail For Me-amaechi…da (861 Views)

₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi / $19 Billion Soft Loan: Buhari Leads PAGGW In Negotiations / $30b Loan: Buhari Has Carried Out More Projects Than OBJ, Yar'Adua, GEJ - Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Audio On $30billion Loan: Buhari Promised To Go To Jail For Me-amaechi…da by willscopan: 8:31am On Jan 14, 2020

In leaked audio, Transport Minister, Rotimi Amaechi disclosed how he convinced Buhari to borrow $30billion. Amaechi in the tape said Buhari said they would go ahead and borrow and Nigerians can say whatever they like.

President Buhari also promised to go to jail on Amaechi’s behalf, according to Amaechi in the leaked tape.”I wake up in the morning pushing for…I call people on the phone, I look for money.

It is not my job to look for money, it is the job of the Minister of Finance but I get out…I went to Russia to look for money, I brought the letter given to me by the company and I give it to the President and I am writing to the Minister of Finance…Because if we can get…And I like the President’s disposition. He said let’s borrow it, they can say whatever they like. When we finish…Once we are borrowing for infrastructure and we finish developing< Amaechi, don’t worry, I will go to jail on your behalf, you won’t go to...

Read more at: https://secretsreporter.com/leaked-audio-on-30billion-loan-buhari-promised-to-go-to-jail-for-me-amaechidamned-nigerians/

Re: Leaked Audio On $30billion Loan: Buhari Promised To Go To Jail For Me-amaechi…da by agwom(m): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2020
cry cry
Re: Leaked Audio On $30billion Loan: Buhari Promised To Go To Jail For Me-amaechi…da by MizzPhoney(f): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2020
Okay let us see how it floats away... City of jokes.. Naija
Re: Leaked Audio On $30billion Loan: Buhari Promised To Go To Jail For Me-amaechi…da by DaBullIT(m): 11:12am On Jan 14, 2020
yen yen yen
Re: Leaked Audio On $30billion Loan: Buhari Promised To Go To Jail For Me-amaechi…da by sweetonugbu: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2020
At 86 how long will our darling president last in prison on behalf of Amaechi?. Just asking for a fried.
Re: Leaked Audio On $30billion Loan: Buhari Promised To Go To Jail For Me-amaechi…da by positivelord: 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
the leak audio is really "AUDIO" staged...
Re: Leaked Audio On $30billion Loan: Buhari Promised To Go To Jail For Me-amaechi…da by GamalNasser: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

The President, Major Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) Travels To London. PICX / - / The Secret Behind The Death Of Mallam Abba Kiyari Shocking Secret!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.