Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,069 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

AFRICOM – The Deathbringer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFRICOM – The Deathbringer (468 Views)

Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa / Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils / US Military Is Killing Our Brothers And Sisters! We Have To Stop AFRICOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFRICOM – The Deathbringer by Nathalie7(f): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2020
What could be more abhorrent then murdering civilians under the pretext of dealing with the terrorists? It is when you kill them in packs.

Another Libyan airstrike was justly condemned by the Tuareg community gathered in Ubari town in southwestern Libya – the one that killed 11 people.

The protesters were appalled by the AFRICOM crime and especially by the fact that the innocent people were killed in what later was presented as the disinformation campaign to persuade the rest of the world of the AFRICOM murders were justified.

The community denounced the inaction of the Libyan government and called for opening the investigation to find out the truth behind the killings, hoping to be also heard by the local and international human rights organizations.

«The motorcade that was bombed was on its way to rescue a group of Tuareg, near the Algerian border, who were encountering a smuggling gang attempting to smuggle heavy machinery to Algeria»

What AFRICOM kept on affirming was that in coordination with the UN-backed Government of National Accord (GNA) it conducted a precision airstrike on November 29 against militants, killing 11 people and destroying three vehicles, near the Awaynat area in southwestern Libya.

By all means it is easier to keep on destroying lives and sow death. AFRICOM should be taken to justice for its crimes.

For more information please visit https://stopafricom.online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFRICOM – The Deathbringer by HallaDaTruth: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2020
What pains me the most is that France is bringing troops into west Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knrUcqTQRWs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_DddDpGYdk

1 Like

Re: AFRICOM – The Deathbringer by Nathalie7(f): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
What pains me the most is that France is bringing troops into west Africa.

I'm also concerned. As Nathalie Yamb has said "in Africa France kills more people than AIDS and Ebola combined. smh

1 Like

Re: AFRICOM – The Deathbringer by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
Informative posts that open the eyes of Nigerians to the real happenings in their country and sorroundings that have huge economical political and economical for both the past, present and future generations will NEVER grace the front page.

It's why I never bother to come for real issues and I go to places like reddit instead to get real geopolitical news.

(1) (Reply)

Morally Questionable But Legally Tenable. Analyzing Supreme Court Judgment / Who Is Worth Celebrating Among These Governors ? / 5 Powerful Reasons Why Godwin Obaseki Will Win Edo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.