Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Lagos First To Record Rainfall? Let's Have Updates Of First Rain In All States - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos First To Record Rainfall? Let's Have Updates Of First Rain In All States (690 Views)

First Rain Of Year In Kogi State / Lady Killed By Heavy Rainfall In Onitsha, Anambra State. Disturbing Photos / First Rain Of The Year In Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos First To Record Rainfall? Let's Have Updates Of First Rain In All States by godlyguy(m): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2020
Lagos First To Record Rainfall? Let's Have Updates Of First Rain In All States (PICTURES)

Lagos State has recorded the first rain of 2020 in the Akesan/Obadore area of the Igando/Ikotun Local Council Development Area.

The rain which started at about 1.15 pm lasted about 20 minutes causing slight flooding on some streets of the Ebute Kekere Community.

Already residents of the area have expressed concern over the early rain, stressing that they may be in for another herculean year coping with flooding in the area.

Has it started to rain in your area?

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/01/lagos-first-to-record-rainfall-lets.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Lagos First To Record Rainfall? Let's Have Updates Of First Rain In All States by Davash222(m): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2020
20 minutes rain and there’s flood, not minding the ground is dry. Lagos is something else, walai
Re: Lagos First To Record Rainfall? Let's Have Updates Of First Rain In All States by chibaby1985(f): 9:54am On Jan 14, 2020
godlyguy:
Lagos State has recorded the first rain of 2020 in the Akesan/Obadore area of the Igando/Ikotun Local Council Development Area.

The rain which started at about 1.15 pm lasted about 20 minutes causing slight flooding on some streets of the Ebute Kekere Community.

Already residents of the area have expressed concern over the early rain, stressing that they may be in for another herculean year coping with flooding in the area.

Has it started to rain in your area?

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/01/lagos-first-to-record-rainfall-lets.html?m=1
That area of Lagos go bad gaan this year? May God help the residents...

1 Like

Re: Lagos First To Record Rainfall? Let's Have Updates Of First Rain In All States by AroOkigbo(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2020
Nothing ike rain around Festac area. . na better heat de hammer everyone.
Re: Lagos First To Record Rainfall? Let's Have Updates Of First Rain In All States by Kalapizim(m): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2020
It rained around Ikeja yesterday
Re: Lagos First To Record Rainfall? Let's Have Updates Of First Rain In All States by godlyguy(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2020
Kalapizim:
It rained around Ikeja yesterday
Where in Ikeja, please?
Re: Lagos First To Record Rainfall? Let's Have Updates Of First Rain In All States by zainabicy: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2020
Before the rain reach us for here, it wee b like April. Maybe Abuja by March sha...but not till April for Kaduna
Re: Lagos First To Record Rainfall? Let's Have Updates Of First Rain In All States by emae009(m): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2020
rain we had in Akwa Ibom and Cross River since last week
Re: Lagos First To Record Rainfall? Let's Have Updates Of First Rain In All States by godlyguy(m): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2020
emae009:
rain we had in Akwa Ibom and Cross River since last week
Pictures please
Re: Lagos First To Record Rainfall? Let's Have Updates Of First Rain In All States by Kalapizim(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2020
godlyguy:
Where in Ikeja, please?
oba akran, i got held by the rain for up to 15 minutes on my way to the airport yesterday around 2pm.
Re: Lagos First To Record Rainfall? Let's Have Updates Of First Rain In All States by dre11(m): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2020
It rained at Berger yesterday....

It wasn't much but it was a relief
Re: Lagos First To Record Rainfall? Let's Have Updates Of First Rain In All States by godlyguy(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2020
dre11:
It rained at Berger yesterday....

It wasn't much but it was a relief
Weather changed with little drops?
Re: Lagos First To Record Rainfall? Let's Have Updates Of First Rain In All States by emae009(m): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2020
godlyguy:
Pictures please

I said last week and you're asking for pictures now. why'd I snap pictures of rain and keep in my phone? rain o!... if you have people in Akwa Ibom and Cross River you can reach out for verification
Re: Lagos First To Record Rainfall? Let's Have Updates Of First Rain In All States by godlyguy(m): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2020
emae009:

I said last week and you're asking for pictures now. why'd I snap pictures of rain and keep in my phone? rain o!... if you have people in Akwa Ibom and Cross River you can reach out for verification
They will soon be online bro
Re: Lagos First To Record Rainfall? Let's Have Updates Of First Rain In All States by lilybonny(f): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2020
Drizzled this morning in my area in Aguda
Re: Lagos First To Record Rainfall? Let's Have Updates Of First Rain In All States by germaphobe(m): 11:53am On Jan 14, 2020
Lagos is not the first, there was rainfall in Abia state, aba south on Saturday morning.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Language Used In Coldplay's Album / Coronavirus Symptoms: A List And When To Seek Help / Members Association Of Apga Aspirants (AAA) Congratulates Hon Melie Onyejepu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.