Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Shoe For Sale: Calvin Klein 205 W39 Nyc - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shoe For Sale: Calvin Klein 205 W39 Nyc (427 Views)

78-Years-Old Calvin Klein Spotted With His 33-years-Old Partner In U.S.(Pics) / Original Nike Air,balenciaga,calvin Klein,nike Signal Dimsix Sneakers / Calvin Klein Partners With The Andy Warhol Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoe For Sale: Calvin Klein 205 W39 Nyc by TEE099(m): 9:53am On Jan 14, 2020
Hello FASHION Peeps!
I've got a shoe I wanna sell.
A brand new shoe that a friend isn't ready to use. A very brand new shoe with the pictures attached.
It's a CALVIN KLEIN 205 W39 NYC shoe, Blue colour with the pictures as attached.

A very desired shoe for those who have a flair for big shoes.

MAJOR SPECIFICATIONS (as can be seen in the attached images)

Rubber Suede Leather
SNEAKERS 205W39NYC BY CALVIN KLEIN, LEATHER 70%, SUEDE 10%, RUBBER 20%, color BLUE, Rubber sole, Sole 20mm, SS19.

I wouldn't want public display of contacts, hence, just comment with your interest below in the comments box and I'll reach out to you.
It goes for an initial price of USD155. Please Nigerian buyers only.
NOTE STRONGLY THAT THE SHOE WILL BE BOUGHT VIA POST-OFFICE ONLY TO REMOVE ANY POSSIBILITY OF GLITCHES IN THE SALE!
Comment below now to buy it.
All pictures attached were snapped in homemade background to ensure everyone is sure of what they're buying...

Re: Shoe For Sale: Calvin Klein 205 W39 Nyc by TEE099(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2020
Note STRONGLY that the price is NEGOTIABLE!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Iconic 1977 Gucci Tennis Sneaker Is Back In Seven New Colorways / Cute Hairstyles For Our Girls / Fantastic Ankara Creatives For Trendy Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.