Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) (11223 Views)

Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React / Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by AmicableEd: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2020
In the past few days, the second daughter of Nigeria’s Vice President, Kiki Osinbajo has been sharing loved up photos of her boyfriend.

Although she did not reveal his identity, the beauty entrepreneur posted photos of them exploring Abuja with captions like “Amor” “I will always choose you” etc on her Instagram page.

Kemi Filani News went digging and we have got exclusive details of the handsome rich man Kiki is in love with.

His name is Hafeez Yaroson and he is from the Yaroson Kaduna royal family!

Hafeez Yaroson was once a big hausa rapper and was interviewed on Channels Television a few years back before he became a full time polo player. In the interview, he revealed how his Grand father made him fall in love with music.

On Kiki’s 26th birthday last year, he threw her a surprise birthday celebration that had some of her closest friends in attendance!

We hear the couple intends walking down the aisle this year!
https://www.kemifilani.ng/2020/01/vice-presidents-daughter-kiki-osinbajo-finds-love-in-the-arms-of-hausa-rapper-polo-player-hrh-hafeez-yaroson-photos.html

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by marztar(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2020
Wooooow, this information will...
give me light 24/7.
Add 10m to my bank account.
Give us an educated and mentally stable president.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by Folabifreeman(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2020
The Western Politicians now Fully Embracing the Northern. Power has eventually been Restored to the North. The rightful owners.

Go figure...

8 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by dawnomike(m): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2020
Bye bye... I wish them the best

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by majamajic(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2020
grin
nothing sweet like pastor's daughter !!

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by AmicableEd: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2020
You know!!!
Folabifreeman:
The Western Politicians now Fully Embracing the Northern. Power has eventually been Restored to the North. The rightful owners.

Go figure...
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by AmicableEd: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin

marztar:
Wooooow, this information will...
give me light 24/7.
Add 10m to my bank account.
Give us an educated and mentally stable president.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by Johnbosco10(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2020
vanity upon vanity
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by CSTR2: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
majamajic:
grin

Lol
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
Who doesnt fell in love abeg make una let ppl live their private in private
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by Charleys: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
majamajic:
grin

If you know, you know.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
Tonymegabush1:

who doesn't 'fell in love' kwa. 'let people live their private in private' kwa.

My heart can't take this no more.

4 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by Kacey5000(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
Should I now bake my potatoes sad sad
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by mamatwiny(f): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
Is he a Christian or moslem?

I want to know if there is unequal yoking.

grin

Chosen pastors will say, 'her sin partner.' Nothing like boyfriend and girlfriend or fiance.
Please refer further question to any chosen pastor near you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by Kingluqman(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
Omo pastor grin grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by abumeinben(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
Alliance brewing.

Kiki and Yaroson from Yaroson royal family.....in Kaduna.

Oh! Kaduna!

Osinbajo......Elrufai...

Make I spread mat for hia.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by NobleAngell(f): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
Which arms? Rubbishhhhh! Very misleading topic. I thought I would find them hugging or even cuddling.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by dangotesmummy: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
Monitoring spirits. the girl cannot have fun in peace? You must always be insinuating rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by AmicableEd: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ah ha!

mamatwiny:
Is he a Christian or moslem?

I want to know if there is unequal yoking.

grin

Chosen pastors will say, 'her sin partner.' Nothing like boyfriend and girlfriend or fiance.
Please refer further question to any chosen pastor near you.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by AmicableEd: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
grin grin grin
abumeinben:
Alliance brewing.

Kiki and Yaroson from Yaroson royal family.....in Kaduna.

Oh! Kaduna!

Osinbajo......Elrufai...

Make I spread mat for hia.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by Bola146(f): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
grin grin Her happiness is the main thing here... Enjoy yourselves jare

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by AmicableEd: 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
cheesy cheesy

Bola146:
grin grin Her happiness is the main thing here... Enjoy yourselves jare
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
Johnbosco10:
vanity upon vanity
Ode
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by itsme01: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Her Sister is also married to the Northern Shagaya family... only poverty makes you Ethnostupid

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
All for the love of big bura grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
itsme01:
Her Sister is also married to the Northern Shagaya family... only poverty makes you Ethnostupid

Is it OluwaSeun Bakare that is northern shagaya family?

Not all bola shagayas children are from shagaya.

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kiki osinbajo has been engaged for a while. I dont think this is her fiancée.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by GamalNasser: 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Typical SWs she thinks this will endear her father's ambition to the North?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
Tonymegabush1:

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by MDBrand: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
Folabifreeman:

Go figure...
Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) by careytommy37(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
Congrats to her! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Stripped Naked And Sexually Abused For Stealing A Phone (shocking Photo) / SHOCKING!!!SEE What Happens In Underground Night Parties In Nairobi [+18 PHOTOS] / Veteran Yoruba Actress, Iya Rainbow Loses Daughter (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.