Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,628 members, 7,955,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Stop Hunger In Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Stop Hunger In Nigeria (444 Views)

Man Collapses On Road Due To Hunger, Good Samaritans Help Him With Food / Rite Foods Partners With Food Meets Naija Initiative To End Hunger In Nigeria / Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Hunger In Nigeria by Sosoboy4: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2020
Hello friends welcome to #stophungerinNigeria

This is food revolution society of Nigeria

We are committed in helping the less privileged vulnerable in our society,providing free food for all school children and also free food centres nationwide.

Bringing them out from poverty,crime and other vices thereby making our country safe, knowing that government alone can't do this.

It is the responsibility of all of us the citizen to support and create a Nigeria of our dream

We are on a mission. Join the team to help someone live.
https:///ILnCusiB9kDCS0P19Kt2Jo

Thank you.

Signed
Chief National Servant

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Improve My Prostate? / Today Is My Birthday / Free Coronavirus Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.