Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

How To Get Lands At Very Cheap Prices - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get Lands At Very Cheap Prices (585 Views)

Good Lands At Affordable Prices In Lagos From EUC Homes / Invest In Lands At WTC/CITADEL ESTATE Enugu / BUY QUALITY LANDS AT UNCLE D1 AND ASSOCIATES BUILDING AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Lands At Very Cheap Prices by Easymoney00101(m): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2020
The population of the world keeps increasing day by day, and the demand for land will definitely increase. So if you have cash and you really don’t know what to invest in, start buying lands. It is a great asset, and i will be giving you some tips on how to get lands at very cheap prices especially in rural communities or areas.

Everyone needs a land; farmers needs it for their farms, firms needs it for buildings, the whole world needs it for their houses, one thing or another. And there are already developed places where this factor of production is highly demanded thus making the price very high.

You can’t compare the price of a 100×100 land in Ikoyi, Lagos to that in Okada, Edo. Totally different. I’m not here for compare and contrast, just by the way. So let’s look at how you can get lands at very cheap prices….like i said before especially in rural areas.

Pray before going for your search

Whether you like it or not, prayer settles a lot of things. So when you pray before going out, I bet your search would go smooth.
You wouldn’t find it hard to get the type of land you’re looking for. This has worked for me in different ways, that’s why I’m dropping it as the first thing to do.

Take a gift with you

As a man’s gift maketh way for him, so also will that little wine of yours, that clothing material, that school bag for their child will help beat things down.
And you know most times in rural areas, you get to meet the real owners of the land or someone that knows who the real owners are and will only demand for peanuts. So there’s really no paying of agent fee (the way I hate this thing ehn!).

See more at the SOURCE: https://jitesblog.com/how-to-get-lands-at-very-cheap-prices-in-rural-areas/

(1) (Reply)

Get Accurate Forex Signal Every Week On EURUSD Only / Ban On Tricycles, Motorcycles: Lamentations Of Woe / Paying Bills Is Not My Will!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.