Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Three Public Relations Tips To Lift Women To The Top - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Three Public Relations Tips To Lift Women To The Top (171 Views)

NIPR President, Malam Sirajo, Bags Pillar Of Public Relations Award by NSUK / How To Join Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations, NIPR / Women To Wait 217 Years To Earn As Much As Men -report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Public Relations Tips To Lift Women To The Top by umoh461(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2020
Even though we live in a time where women are increasingly dominating in the workplace, and the gender pay gap is shrinking in some industries, women are still lagging in management. You’ll hear chauvinists say women don’t assert themselves or aren’t aggressive enough. As a future public relations professional, and as a woman, these proclamations are disheartening.

The fact of the matter is that having women in management roles only benefits an organization. There are studies which prove that businesses with women in senior management roles make more money.

I recently attended the PRSSA Regional Conference at Utah Valley University, yearning to hear from other women. I wanted to know how they got to the top — and how I can get there too.

Here are my top three tips...
continue reading here! (http://www.jabborro.com/2020/01/three-public-relations-tips-for-women.html)

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Ps To An Income-replacing Business / Study For Network And Security Architecture Course In Canada / Free Training For Real Estate Agents/agencies And Property Managers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.